VHLGFX S67 [Submission #1] July 8th - 20th

Motzaburger

2 hours ago, Strooper99 said:

I know, but everyone pretty much did earlyer. And I wanted to do it earlyer a well.

Not me! Since we had 3 weeks I'm just waiting until I have my 3 PTs done for those weeks, then deciding which one to use. Lol.

On 7/13/2019 at 9:16 PM, VanCanWin said:

image0.png

I'd buy either one of these shirts if people in real life actually were to understand them.

On 7/13/2019 at 9:16 PM, VanCanWin said:

image0.png

I'd buy either one of these shirts if people in real life actually were to understand them.

10 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

Submissions closed will post voting later today and next submission window 

Lmao.

I forgot again! I guess that's what I get for waiting.

Good luck to everyone. With me forgetting about this first submission, I don't see a way I can win the whole thing so I'll have to think about submitting at all.

2 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Lmao.

I forgot again! I guess that's what I get for waiting.

Good luck to everyone. With me forgetting about this first submission, I don't see a way I can win the whole thing so I'll have to think about submitting at all.

You can still get points and finish in the top 16 and go to graphics playoffs! Wont be too hard for you to crack that if you do the next 3 submissions!!

3 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

You can still get points and finish in the top 16 and go to graphics playoffs! Wont be too hard for you to crack that if you do the next 3 submissions!!

Next time I'm just going to post the first graphic that I make, and edit it out for a new one if I think it's better. I was so inclined to choose my best one in the final week and then forgot. What a waste.

Just now, DollarAndADream said:

Next time I'm just going to post the first graphic that I make, and edit it out for a new one if I think it's better. I was so inclined to choose my best one in the final week and then forgot. What a waste.

Exactly and at least you'll have one in that way lmfao

Want some CnC? I gotchu covered fam!

Also probably should have looked at this thread again before doing this, I talk about a few sigs having too small of a canvas size but it looks in here like most of those aren't actually that small.

@.sniffuM 

Size-wise the two that were small were actually huge. It's cause their so big the software is not happy with re-sizing. Another thing is the .jpeg/.png problem. This I noticed from downloading because if I save them from the forum they are now jpegs. I am trying to get everyone to give me .png links on imgur.

Great CnC. I love this. We need more of this kind of detailed CnC on this site aside from the reviewing we currently have. I'd love to have you do this to reveal the rankings ;) we should chat about that for next time maybe. But it would have to be commentary based on the votes not your comments, because personally I disagree with some of your rankings and I'm sure people will disagree with mine and yours as well. Hit me up if you wanna do this!

On 7/21/2019 at 10:34 PM, .sniffuM said:

Want some CnC? I gotchu covered fam!

Also probably should have looked at this thread again before doing this, I talk about a few sigs having too small of a canvas size but it looks in here like most of those aren't actually that small.

5 should have got ranked higher IMHO

4 hours ago, gorlab said:

5 should have got ranked higher IMHO

You know how it is, when it comes to your own sigs you're also ranking it against your own standards for yourself. I did have it in 3rd at first but Jack and Bush's sigs really grew on me over the time I worked on this.

Well, here are the results for the first submission. I am shocked. Floored even. But since y'all decided to vote for yourselves, this made the rankings a lot different than they really should have been. Going to be a lot of unhappy people but it's the people's vote (for now). Remember, you have three more submission periods to sneak into the top 16 for the showdown (aka graphics playoffs). So keep your head high and make some graphics for the next submission periods!

VHLGFX Standings (after 1/4 submissions)

@Bruins10 24
@Green 20
@gorlab 17
@hewasajazzman 14
@.sniffuM 12
@DilIsPickle 11
@jack 10
@Motzaburger 9
@Jubo07 8
@Zeno 7
@DangerGolding 6
@VanCanWin 5
@chillzone 4
@monkeywrench15 3
@InstantRockstar 2
@Benson 1
@Pandar 0
@Donno100 0
@Banackock 0
@Strooper99 0
@Bushito 0
@GustavMattias 0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bb2URh4zeaZY9GzzcB9YJiZobtrhGz_b-d6BzkCZYb8/edit#gid=1735990386

1 minute ago, Motzaburger said:

Well, here are the results for the first submission. I am shocked. Floored even. But since y'all decided to vote for yourselves, this made the rankings a lot different than they really should have been. Going to be a lot of unhappy people but it's the people's vote (for now). Remember, you have three more submission periods to sneak into the top 16 for the showdown (aka graphics playoffs). So keep your head high and make some graphics for the next submission periods!

VHLGFX Standings (after 1/4 submissions)

@Bruins10 24
@Green 20
@gorlab 17
@hewasajazzman 14
@.sniffuM 12
@DilIsPickle 11
@jack 10
@Motzaburger 9
@Jubo07 8
@Zeno 7
@DangerGolding 6
@VanCanWin 5
@chillzone 4
@monkeywrench15 3
@InstantRockstar 2
@Benson 1
@Pandar 0
@Donno100 0
@Banackock 0
@Strooper99 0
@Bushito 0
@GustavMattias 0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bb2URh4zeaZY9GzzcB9YJiZobtrhGz_b-d6BzkCZYb8/edit#gid=1735990386

how tf did i get 11