VHLGFX S67 [Submission #1] July 8th - 20th

Motzaburger

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

Yeah it’s not a graphics competition apparently it’s a popularity contest 

I won't change it this season, but next season (if this keeps up) I may assemble a team of experienced judges to rank graphics instead

Some people around here following these mafks around like puppy dogs voting for dog shit sigs and yet people like @InstantRockstar and @Bushito get nothing? Y'all mafks seriously need to rethink the priorities in your lives. How about not making this a fucking popularity contest and actually give votes to these guys who produced some pure fucking fire over shit like @DilIsPickle punched out. Have some decency to own up to who the fuck voted for Dils over either of these two. I want to know because we got to talk.

9 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Some people around here following these mafks around like puppy dogs voting for dog shit sigs and yet people like @InstantRockstar and @Bushito get nothing? Y'all mafks seriously need to rethink the priorities in your lives. How about not making this a fucking popularity contest and actually give votes to these guys who produced some pure fucking fire over shit like @DilIsPickle punched out. Have some decency to own up to who the fuck voted for Dils over either of these two. I want to know because we got to talk.

Welcome to the internet, where following meme or meme-like things is more popular than anything that actually takes effort. 

Edit: To clarify... what I'm saying is the internet is all about popularity contests, has been for a long time. 

Edited by Peace

10 minutes ago, Peace said:

Welcome to the internet, where following meme or meme-like things is more popular than anything that actually takes effort. 

Edit: To clarify... what I'm saying is the internet is all about popularity contests, has been for a long time. 

Oh I know, just find it childish that people would do that. I mean how dense are people these days?

7 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

It is what is is. No need to get fired up. Everyone has got 3 more submission periods to go. I'm sure all the guys that felt they dissevered higher will make sure they get up In the top 16. And then the playoff bracket will really show who deserves to be there. In the end there was only 23 votes. Thats means everyone who evetered voted +1. If more people voted it would be less of a "popularity" contest. I'm not disagreeing with you, I felt there was a lot of weird results but thats what happens when you have the users vote. They vote for what they like in the end. 

Bitching won't change it. If I make a panel of GFX judges that will have serious politics and flaws too. There is no perfect way and with every way there are no perfect results. It's all subjective. I get being a little bit fired up, but it's the first submission. Calm down, there's a long ways to go. 

You also don't have to call people out. This isn't about picking out peoples flaws in their graphics. This is to help people get better and to have fun. You are literally the opposite of fun in this thread. Please keep these comments to yourself next time. If you feel the need to vent like this do so privately. Don't ruin this for others, and don't ruin it for me. It's a lot of work to organize and do this. 

2 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Oh I know, just find it childish that people would do that. I mean how dense are people these days?

Not the place to be doing this. Please take your childish behaviour elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, Motzaburger said:

It is what is is. No need to get fired up. Everyone has got 3 more submission periods to go. I'm sure all the guys that felt they dissevered higher will make sure they get up In the top 16. And then the playoff bracket will really show who deserves to be there. In the end there was only 23 votes. Thats means everyone who evetered voted +1. If more people voted it would be less of a "popularity" contest. I'm not disagreeing with you, I felt there was a lot of weird results but thats what happens when you have the users vote. They vote for what they like in the end. 

Bitching won't change it. If I make a panel of GFX judges that will have serious politics and flaws too. There is no perfect way and with every way there are no perfect results. It's all subjective. I get being a little bit fired up, but it's the first submission. Calm down, there's a long ways to go. 

You also don't have to call people out. This isn't about picking out peoples flaws in their graphics. This is to help people get better and to have fun. You are literally the opposite of fun in this thread. Please keep these comments to yourself next time. If you feel the need to vent like this do so privately. Don't ruin this for others, and don't ruin it for me. It's a lot of work to organize and do this. 

Not the place to be doing this. Please take your childish behaviour elsewhere. 

Get on with yourself. Acting like I ain't got a freedom of speech and shit.

Am i the only one that doesnt care who made the sig and who didnt? Idk, i judge talent when i do these submissions

I guess there might be some sort of popularity contest but i dont think im getting any considering i just joined and never did this

but gonna admit, this childish behaviour from everyone makes it a little more enjoyable. Gotta love when people complain about a tournament in a game that means absolutely nothing. Feels good to know i have some sort of impact on peopls lives

Edited by Bruins10

1 minute ago, Bruins10 said:

Am i the only one that doesnt care who made the sig and who didnt? Idk, i judge talent when i do these submissions

I guess there might be some sort of popularity contest but i dont think im getting any considering i just joined and never did this

Well said @Bruins10. This is just supposed to be for fun, improvement, and for the graphics people to show off their skills. It's not about who made it. People are getting way out of hand.

4 minutes ago, Bruins10 said:

but gonna admit, this childish behaviour from everyone makes it a little more enjoyable. Gotta love when people complain about a tournament in a game that means absolutely nothing. Feels good to know i have some sort of impact on peopls lives

I just find it funny that people think that 5 minutes of someone's time is better than someone spending 30+ minutes on something. Did you ever stop to think that the guys who put a lot of time into their stuff, actually value their work and like when they see the positive feedback of it?

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

I just find it funny that people think that 5 minutes of someone's time is better than someone spending 30+ minutes on something. Did you ever stop to think that the guys who put a lot of time into their stuff, actually value their work and like when they see the positive feedback of it?

Yeah i do actually, considering i make sigs ans i am in this thing.

And if you wanna find something funny, the guy talking about positive feedback is the one losing his shit on here. Think before you talk, cause it sounds like you contradicting yourself

if you dont like it, leave. Pretty simple. Cause i def dont want feedback the way you giving it

Just now, Bruins10 said:

Yeah i do actually, considering i make sigs ans i am in this thing.

And if you wanna find something funny, the guy talking about positive feedback is the one losing his shit on here. Think before you talk, cause it sounds like you contradicting yourself

if you dont like it, leave. Pretty simple. Cause i def dont want feedback the way you giving it

How is my opinion that I think it's pure bullshit that Dils troll GFX got more votes than a real GFX person? Come on now. Use some common sense before talking.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

How is my opinion that I think it's pure bullshit that Dils troll GFX got more votes than a real GFX person? Come on now. Use some common sense before talking.

Theres also a way to speak to people

my bad, i just saw you shouting and barking at everyone. Didnt know you were giving feedback

30 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

@Da Trifecta it’s not about whether your opinion is right or wrong... it’s if you come out swinging with a in your face type argument, nobody will take you serious and frankly, even care about your opinion. Wanna say your opinion? Say it. Don’t be in my face because then you’re opinion is irrelevant to me regardless of right or wrong. ?

3 minutes ago, VanCanWin said:

@Da Trifecta it’s not about whether your opinion is right or wrong... it’s if you come out swinging with a in your face type argument, nobody will take you serious and frankly, even care about your opinion. Wanna say your opinion? Say it. Don’t be in my face because then you’re opinion is irrelevant to me regardless of right or wrong. ?

I don''t need people to take me serious on here lol. Those days are long gone.