Condor Adrienne’s Draft Day

NotAVHLM-GM

Condor Adrienne’s Draft Day

Orbiting Death quarterback Condor Adrienne expressed his wishes for the upcoming draft in public. He wanted to make sure the franchise he was drafted to talked to him before the draft. There was however only one draft interview ahead of time and that was done by the Minnesota Storm who decided to opt for a forward with their first pick, seeing this draft was defense heavy anyway.

This opened the way for Adrienne to get back into Philadelphia after a successful season together last year. Condor made it clear he wanted to return and the feeling was mutual. While the Reapers weren’t able to move up, with the Storm selecting a forward and Lance Flowers going to Yukon 2nd overall, Condor knew he would be reporting back to the Reapers. Let’s just say that the threats made by his owner might have worked out in his favor.

His other wishes were number one powerplay time and top line minutes. Adrienne wants to have a great season and wants to lead his team to glory. He will be around the maximum amount of training points allowed at season start. His managers said this wouldn’t be a problem and expect him to lead this team from the blueline. Adrienne is ready for the season after landing in his dream location.

Orbiting Death quarterback Condor Adrienne  was the logical pick for the Philadelphia Reapers, he is charming, athletic and from outer space. If I said this about anyone else I might be lying  but you are out of this world @Green. I couldn't ask for a better returning player or a better pick at 3OA, quality player no matter which way you look at it  ❤️