Jacob Perry - Rookie Profile [2/2]

1368817212_TheLastKing.jpg.323fb5c35f4a5616c3c351761b9d2324.jpg

Name: Jacob Perry

Birthplace: The mountains of Vermont are our best bet

Height: 74 in 

Weight: 210 lbs

Little is know about Jacob in his early days we are pretty sure he's from Vermont but most of that is just based from the absurd amount of maple syrup he travels with. What we do know is he's a hell of a hockey player, legend has it he was born skating or born to skate he was never clear on which one it was but the point is he can skate which is very important. Sadly in his teenage years however long ago that was he lived no where near a top tier junior league so he ended up playing against grizzly bears with skates tapped on in the Grizzly league of Vermont. He lead the league in goals his final year in juniors and assist's in his final two years and his skill of not being eaten alive has improved leaps and bounds every year. After his Junior career ended he did go to college for a season and when we find out where it that was we'll put it up here, we're assuming Brown mostly because of the bear aspect. 

Pros:

Strength- If there is one thing i can say with upmost certainty is that this man is strong and i mean strong. I once saw him check a full grown grizzly through the boards like it was nothing, he will most definitely add to your teams over all strength by a wide majority. But most impressively is his ability to stay on he puck nothing will move him if he doesn't want to be.

Shot Power- I wouldn't call him a sniper more like an RPG Its got power and then even more power. It's either going in the net or through he boards. He could quarterback any power play launching explosives from the back end.

Defense- His skill in his own end can not be down played he is a rock on wheels. he'll use any part of his body to block a shot including his beard which is weirdly solid. He knows how to play the man and defend his goalie sometimes a little too aggressively but what can you do after playing with bears so long.

Cons:

Discipline: Lets just say he's not known for being the nicest of players and can get a few outlandish penalty's. He probably wont take a penalty on the PK but who really knows with him. Just make sure you're ready for a few PK's a night or maybe he'll stop doing weird stuff like clawing a mans shoulder blade.

Exhaustion: He's either going hard or going home. He will go hard every shrift till he eventually gets tired and his play drops. He really needs to work on his endurance and hopefully he'll just go hard all game long.  

Spacial Awareness: He's big and strong and sometimes doesn't pay attention and then runs into people. He doesn't do it on purpose but that doesn't change the fact its a penalty. I dont know how to fix this but that's what coaches are for.             

• 3 weeks later...
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to Jacob Perry - Rookie Profile [1/2]
  • 4 weeks later...

Review:

That's a mighty beard for a 20-year-old

Stats, summary, and pros/cons are good. This does need a conclusion to be complete.

Formatting-wise this needs some headers for readability's sake. Pull out the pros and cons, separate things a bit.

In terms of writing style, this shouldn't be written from a first person perspective. For example:

On 7/8/2019 at 8:50 PM, Liberty_Cabbage said:

If there is one thing i can say with upmost certainty is that this man is strong and i mean strong.

Should be more like:

Jacob is as strong as an ox, coaches trust in his strength with utmost certainty.

Pretty good overall. Keep practicing your writing and you'll get there.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Jacob Perry - Rookie Profile [2/2]