Aston Martin arrives in Davos

Sullvino

Aston Martin arrives in Davos

July 9, 2019

It's been just about a week since the Davos Dynamo Hockey Club selected center Aston Martin with their fourth overall selection and today he arrived in Davos for the first time. Dynamo fans were gathered at the airport waiting for Martin to step off his plane and met him with loud cheers and roars, welcoming him to his new home. The former Ottawa Lynx standout stayed at the airport for over an hour signing autographs and taking pictures with fans. Local Davos news crew grabbed a couple fans after the madness subdued for a quik interview.

Miscellaneous Fan #1

"He's a fan favorite already, he was so good with the fans and especially the younger kids. Taking photos and chatting with us. He seems to be very excited to be apart of Davos and I know we all are happy to have him over here. I'm headed to the local hockey shop right after this to pick up a Davos #10 Martin jersey for sure"

Miscellaneous Fan #2

"When we picked him at four, I was a little shocked initially. I know his stock was rising, but I didn't envision Top-5. Then I did a quik YouTube search after the draft and watched his highlights from Ottawa. The dude is a stud. I can't wait to see him put on that Davos sweater. Hell I might even go buy myself an actual Aston Martin car"