S67 Regular Season Index

Devise

INDEX

@VHL GM Index is up, rosters looked good to me when I finalized and went through pages but confirm, updates also looked fine but again confirm. We are skipping pre-season due to the portal hiccup delay, but that is fine. I'll be starting the regular season tomorrow sometime, but if GM's send me lines fast I'll start it as soon as they send lines. Remember rpower22@gmail.com and vhlsim@outlook.com to send lines to. Always good to send to both just in case someone has to fill in. 

That should be it, let me know if anyone has issues or questions otherwise let's get this damn season rolling! :cheers: Have a great Season 67 everyone!

• Devise featured and pinned this topic
41 minutes ago, Peace said:

I sent in Toro- wait. 

Weird lines are already sent in for them. Usually I gotta wait on that Toronto GM the old windbag.

Edited by Devise

7 hours ago, Devise said:

Weird lines are already sent in for them. Usually I gotta wait on that Toronto GM the old windbag.

He's an absolute bucket head, right? 

For whatever reason the links on the game poster keep trying to feed into 66-gamenumber not 67-gamenumber which you'll notice the links in the index for games reflect. @Will I went into constance and changed it to reflect S67, I honestly cannot recall why it's pulling links/game threads from last seasons index. Any chance you know why it's pulling wrong links/last seasons game threads?

Anyway I manually posted the games for now, they were the same ones people could check out in the index. 

Edited by Devise

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Devise said:

For whatever reason the links on the game poster keep trying to feed into 66-gamenumber not 67-gamenumber which you'll notice the links in the index for games reflect. @Will I went into constance and changed it to reflect S67, I honestly cannot recall why it's pulling links/game threads from last seasons index. Any chance you know why it's pulling wrong links/last seasons game threads?

Anyway I manually posted the games for now, they were the same ones people could check out in the index. 

I feel like this happens every season. Doesn’t it need a reset or something on his end for the change to kick in?

• Senior Admin
3 hours ago, Beketov said:

I feel like this happens every season. Doesn’t it need a reset or something on his end for the change to kick in?

5 hours ago, Devise said:

Yeah i just need to reset and it'll be good. I'm trying to eliminate use of a lot of those Constance items because of this so hopefully shouldn't be an issue in the future. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did a double sim to catch up, wound up going to the 20 games. I won't be up as "early" aka at Midnight so I wanted to be able to start doing these when I get up now that I'm up a bit more in the wee am hours. Enjoy all the games, and for GM's just to let you know sim time will probably happen more regularly around these type of hours for next little while. :cheers: 

• 3 weeks later...

@VHL GM Tomorrow will be the last day of the season. Just a remainder as you'll only have one more day to try to get back up games in. I believe most people should be okay already, or close to it, but always remember to double check. :cheers: 

As for playoffs, since tomorrow will be the last day we usually have an off day for a break so Monday will be a day for all updating to get in and the VHL playoffs will be set to begin Tuesday August 20th. Thanks!

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Devise said:

@VHL GM Tomorrow will be the last day of the season. Just a remainder as you'll only have one more day to try to get back up games in. I believe most people should be okay already, or close to it, but always remember to double check. :cheers: 

As for playoffs, since tomorrow will be the last day we usually have an off day for a break so Monday will be a day for all updating to get in and the VHL playoffs will be set to begin Tuesday August 20th. Thanks!

That reminds me, I forgot to do my seasonal reminder at the trade deadline. Oh well, GM’s should be on top of it regardless.