(S68) RW - Killy Foilen, TPE: 30

• Commissioner

unknown.png

Welcome @Aye my name jeff, Some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we made it all the way to the finals last season but could not win the cup. I am currently looking for forwards to help round out the team. Currently we have spots open on the third line with the ability to move up to the second with PP/PK time if you stay active! 

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!

Edited by Acydburn

11 minutes ago, Aye my name jeff said:

Player Information

Username: Aye my name jeff

Player Name: Killy Foilen

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: RW

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 230 lbs.

Birthplace: Australia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Aye my name jeff Welcome to the league. Glad to see you coming from a sister league, which one brought you here? If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to help you on your journey. 

Welcome @Aye my name jeff! Great name. I am the GM of the Las Vegas Aces.

We can offer you second line minutes, which can become first line minutes if you stay active. We also can give you powerplay and penalty kill time.

Since we aren't really contending, we can give you plenty of minutes and chances to beef up stats and maximize your potential. We also have the best nightlife. Ottawa? What can you do there besides play in the snow?

We would love to see you in green and white next season. If you are interested, quote this offer and say accept!

-Matt_O

• Commissioner
Just now, Aye my name jeff said:

Hm ok, I don't know anything about hockey, also, I don't get drafted here.

You missed the draft so we're in our waiver period. Draft was 7/2 for VHLM. You can sign with any team that gives you an offer right now.

Edited by Acydburn

Hm ok, I don't know anything about hockey, also, I don't get drafted here.

You do get drafted, but this is the waiver claim. Since you joined after the draft, multiple teams will give you offers to join their team. Next offseason you will get drafted in the VHL and VHLM (minors)

I think I would like to wait for all the offer's to come  in then decide

ok sounds good. You got me excited there

Hey there @Aye my name jeff

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer third line minutes as well as potentially second line minutes and PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are a cup contender this season coming off a rebuild and could use another active player!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!

Rayzor

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Aye my name jeff said:

I accept Minnesota's offer

Disappointed I didn't get to pitch Yukon to you, simply because this is the best username of 2019.