(S68) LW - Ryan Hill, TPE: 30

W25644

• Commissioner

unknown.png

Welcome @W25644, Some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we made it all the way to the finals last season but could not win the cup. I am currently looking for forwards to help round out the team. Currently we have spots open on the third line with the ability to move up to the second with PP/PK time if you stay active! 

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @W25644 my name is berocka and I am the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds

Welcome to the VHL I see you joined from another league. This season is going to be a tough one for the Hounds we have quite an empty roster. However this can mean great things for your player we can offer you first line minutes as well as some power play and penalty kill time. If this sounds good to you quote this offer and say "accept".

Some other GMs may offer you a spot as well so you can weigh up your choices but I hope you choose us.

Should you need any help with your player or the site please don't hesitate to contact me or @GustavMattias who is the General Manager of the Hounds.

Hope you enjoy the site and all the people, best of luck where ever you end up.

Thanks Berocka

Welcome @W25644

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the AGM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

2 hours ago, Acydburn said:

unknown.png

Welcome @W25644, Some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we made it all the way to the finals last season but could not win the cup. I am currently looking for forwards to help round out the team. Currently we have spots open on the third line with the ability to move up to the second with PP/PK time if you stay active! 

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!

I accept

15 hours ago, W25644 said:

Player Information

Username: W25644

Player Name: Ryan Hill

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: LW

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 212 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@W25644 Welcome to the league. which sister league did you hear about us from? If you have any questions let me know.