(S68) D - Keith Lerch, TPE: 30

Klerch98

Welcome @Klerch98! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM.

We can offer you second pairing defense minutes, as well as powerplay and penalty kill time. You can move up to the first line if you stay active!

We aren't a contender, but you can get the most playing minutes and beef up your stats. 

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or my AGM FakeJenton.

-Matt_O

Hello there @Klerch98! I hope you will right in VHL and if you have any questions - be sure to ask them!

As a GM of Houston Bulls, I can offer you 2nd or 3rd pairing minutes on a quality team that will compete for the Founder's Cup! So what do you say?

I truly hope that any team you choose will make you have fun and enjoy the league, so good luck and have fun!

If you do want to join our team - be sure to quote my message and say "Accepted"!

GM FrostBeard

Houston Bulls

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @Klerch98! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you 1st/2nd line minutes. Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them!

5 hours ago, Klerch98 said:

Player Information

Username: Klerch98

Player Name: Keith Lerch

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: D

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 140 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Klerch98 Welcome to the league. Glad to have you with us. If you have any questions about the league or anything else let me know.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:22 PM, Motzaburger said:

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @Klerch98! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you 1st/2nd line minutes. Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them!

@Klerch98 accept this bud!