(S68) D - Mike van Stronk, TPE: 39

Beerfridge

Firestorm!.png

Hello there! I am GM of Houston Bulls and I wanted to welcome back to VHL and offer you a contract too!

Houston is planning to go for a playoff run this season and we are ready as our roster is fairly strong! We are in need of few defencemen so you would fit right in our 3rd Defensive pairing with PK Time! I would be extremely glad to see you join our team, but it is your choice and no matter what you choose I hope you will have a wonderful time back in VHL! 

Good luck for now and see what other teams offer you!

If you do decide to accept Houston Bulls offer - just quote this message and write "Accepted!" 

GM FrostBeard

Houston Bulls

Welcome to the league @Beerfridge! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM.

We need one more defenseman for the upcoming season, and we would love to have you! We can give you 2nd pairing minutes as well as powerplay and penalty kill time.

We aren’t contending, but we can offer you the best chances to beef up stats. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or my AGM FakeJenton.

-Matt_O

32 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Welcome to the league @Beerfridge! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM.

We need one more defenseman for the upcoming season, and we would love to have you! We can give you 2nd pairing minutes as well as powerplay and penalty kill time.

We aren’t contending, but we can offer you the best chances to beef up stats. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or my AGM FakeJenton.

-Matt_O

Accepted!

1 hour ago, Beerfridge said:

Player Information

Username: Beerfridge

Player Name: Mike van Stronk

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: D

Height: 80 in.

Weight: 250 lbs.

Birthplace: Netherlands

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Beerfridge Welcome to the league. Which sister league brought you to us? Glad to have you here and if there is anything i can do to help you or if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. 

4 hours ago, Beerfridge said:

Just a heads up to everyone, I thought I was a Forward and put all my stats into forward stats. 

It'll take me a few weeks to ave any defensive skill but yeah

@Quik @Beketov

I thought recreates and first gens had a free position swap for the first month of their players career. 

Could allow this guy to switch from D to F.