(S68) C - Nate Wright, TPE: 30

73MPL4R

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @73MPL4R! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time (i.e., first/second line minutes as long as you are active). Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them! 

All the best, 

Motzaburger

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi there @73MPL4R and welcome to the league! I'm Berocka from the Mississauga Hounds, I would like to offer you a spot on our team.

I have some good news and some bad news, firstly the bad news... We do not have any chance of winning the cup this year unfortunately. This is where the good news comes in though, we have no centres currently on our team and this leaves you with the opportunity of earning maximum minutes on the ice on our 1st line.

If this sounds interesting to you, please quote this offer and write "accepted", if you have any questions at all please ask me or our GM @GustavMattias.

Best of luck with  your time in the VHL no matter where you end up, we will see you on the ice.

Thanks

Berocka

Welcome to the league @73MPL4R! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM.

We can offer you second line minutes as well as powerplay time. This can become first line minutes if you stay active.

We won’t be a contender, but we can offer the best chance to beef up stats.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or my AGM FakeJenton.

-Matt_O

6 hours ago, 73MPL4R said:

Player Information

Username: 73MPL4R

Player Name: Nate Wright

Recruited From: Reddit (Twitter)

Position: C

Height: 69 in.

Weight: 145 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@73MPL4R Welcome to the league. Glad to have you with us. if you have any questions about the process or the league itself don't hesitate to ask. 

7 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @73MPL4R! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time (i.e., first/second line minutes as long as you are active). Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them! 

All the best, 

Motzaburger

Accepted