(S68) LW - Aileyahu Shanes, TPE: 30

Ashanes10

Firestorm!.png

Hello there! @Ashanes10 Happy to see you join VHL! I hope you will have loads of fun! 

As a GM of Houston Bulls, I wanted to offer you a contract to join us and compete for the Founder's cup this season! We can only offer you a 3rd/4th line time. It won't be much, but at least you will be able to compete this season for a playoff spot!

I would suggest waiting for other offers too, so you would see maybe there are better deals on the table!

If in the end, you do want to join Houston - be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted"

Good luck and see you around!

GM FrostBeard

Houston Bulls

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @Ashanes10! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time (i.e., first/second line minutes as long as you are active). Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them! 

All the best, 

Motzaburger

44 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Firestorm!.png

Hello there! @Ashanes10 Happy to see you join VHL! I hope you will have loads of fun! 

As a GM of Houston Bulls, I wanted to offer you a contract to join us and compete for the Founder's cup this season! We can only offer you a 3rd/4th line time. It won't be much, but at least you will be able to compete this season for a playoff spot!

I would suggest waiting for other offers too, so you would see maybe there are better deals on the table!

If in the end, you do want to join Houston - be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted"

Good luck and see you around!

GM FrostBeard

Houston Bulls

Accepted

12 hours ago, Ashanes10 said:

Player Information

Username: Ashanes10

Player Name: Aileyahu Shanes

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 175 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Ashanes10 Welcome to the league. Hope you are doing well. If you have any questions about the league or the site please dont hesitate to ask me.