The Ultimate VHL Roast-a-Thon: Rules and Sign-Up

Gustav

What? The Thunderdome being used? Nah, man, you have to be kidding.

...but yeah, here we are, because a few people decided to reply to my status update about this. Here's what we'll be doing.

1. Each week I will create a thread in the thunderdome, in which one member who I have selected to be roasted shall be made available for any and all roasting activity through the entire duration of that week. The timeframe shall begin when I post the thread and it shall end at approximately 11:59 PM EST on Saturday of that week.

2. Only members who sign up below will be roasted. To sign up, simply reply to this post, and tell me you're in. It is encouraged, but not mandatory, that you also provide a brief history of your time in the league, and tag those who you think may be interested in taking you on. There is no cutoff date, so feel free to sign up whenever you'd like--just tag me if you come in late.

3. To ensure that those who are being roasted are able to be roasted by most active members, those who sign up must have at least 250 posts to their name to be entered.

4. Absolutely no roasting of any members who have not signed up to be roasted.

Also, an important note: this is a place for roasting, not personal attacks or argument. If you have a serious issue with someone being roasted, don't get into that. Don't try to start anything. For the roastee, too, be sure to take roasts with a good sense of humor. The Thunderdome does not exist as a place for drama. Keep this in mind.

Previous roast threads:

Nykonax

Enorama

Victor

DilIsPickle

Beketov

McWolf

Matt_O and HulkHogan

eaglesfan036

Quik

Let me know if you'd like to be tagged (or wouldn't like to be tagged) in future roast threads. Spread the word!

Edited by GustavMattias

Roast me and my 309 posts

History:

Joined late April, signed to Halifax as a backup. Grew into the Johnson and split starts by the end. Ate a ? and got drafted 6th overall to Malmo.

Edited by fonziGG

I’m in

history 

joined back in December played 2 seasons in the M with Ottawa and Houston got drafted 16 by davos in the S65 draft now am around 8th for tpe in that draft got selected by malmo in the expansion draft had a good Rookie season 

Roast me. Started in November, played in Saskatoon and Vegas, drafted by NY, taken in the expansion draft, now on Malmo. Also GM of Vegas. I would be a good roastee because I am an S tier clown

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

eff me up

joined in August, got a ton of jobs then fucked up and left everything for 3 months

now i'm back and i'm ready to be hurt again

Yours will be easy

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Roast me daddy.

Been here for 10ish season's I've been a vhlm gm vhlm commish recruitment team leader all star game simmer fake blue on Discord.

Your lack of commas is disturbing.

Also sure, I’ll sign up, who doesn’t love roasting the boss? Joined the first day the VHL was open, way back 12 years ago. Have never GMed but have done basically every roll aside from that at least once. Been blue team since 2017 and was one of the driving forces behind banning Boubabi. Also was the first player ever drafted in the VHL and subsequently the first player ever suspended in the VHL.

Fuck it, I'm sure you guys will have some fire for me.

Joined in S1, with all the OG builders. Was part of the definitely not-rigged S1 Champs. Had 3 HoF players. Left for about 7 years. Came back. Made a 4th HoF player. Became GM of Helsinki (for a 2nd time). Became Commish. Deleted Saskatoon in the portal. Made them a better logo (that has since been lost in the aether of time). Apparently fucked up the S67 draft order. Won't give Rookies rights.

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

Your lack of commas is disturbing.

Also sure, I’ll sign up, who doesn’t love roasting the boss? Joined the first day the VHL was open, way back 12 years ago. Have never GMed but have done basically every roll aside from that at least once. Been blue team since 2017 and was one of the driving forces behind banning Boubabi. Also was the first player ever drafted in the VHL and subsequently the first player ever suspended in the VHL.

wrote it when super stoned on my phone before bed.

I'll volunteer.

Joined in late February of this year, drafted 4th in the M to Sask and 17th to Malmo. Doug has made disturbing graphics of Shackleford and I go on occasional meme sprees in the Discord. 

Why not, I'll throw myself into the fire

3rd OA in the VHLM (first ever pick by Mississauga), hired to VSN in my second week, became MIN GM halfway through my first season, drafted 2nd OA by Seattle

Technically my roast was already done by @Esso2264 on the draft streams but let's do one here