(S68) D - Tony Bolonee, TPE: 30

Tbeez99

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @Tbeez99! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time (i.e., first/second line minutes). Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them! 

All the best, 

Motzaburger

10 hours ago, Tbeez99 said:

Player Information

Username: Tbeez99

Player Name: Tony Bolonee

Recruited From: Member (Jbeezy76)

Position: D

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Tbeez99 Welcome to the league. Glad to see our members reaching out and getting their friends involved. If you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to answer in fast manner.

Hello @Tbeez99!

Welcome to the VHL. I'm the AGM of the Halifax 21st! We went to the playoffs last season and swept our opponents in the first round. Sadly, we lost in the 2nd round.

Currently, we have a strong team here in Halifax and we'd love to get you involved with us. We'd offer you 2nd line minutes and special teams time.

If you like this offer, quote this message and write "Accept" and I'll get our GM to send you a contract right away!

Fonzi

Edited by fonziGG

Hey there Tony! My name's Cody and I'm the AGM of the Yukon Rush.... we'd love to bring you in as your last name has a lot of marketing potential, and who doesn't love the sound of Bologna Night? Now, if you're interested in coming here, let me and my buddy @Josh know by quoting me and saying that you accept.