Quik

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Skater:

(Vancouver Only)Pavel Koradek

(Vancouver Only)Frank Chadwick

Goalie:

(Vancouver Only) Skylar Rift

Using actual past names might be a tad confusing...

3 minutes ago, Will said:

@Quik @Beketov

I will claim the TPE reward in exchange for making the necessary adjustments to let you change bot names. Thanks ;)

I think it's just a hidden message for the actual names he's suggesting: TPE Reward, Necessary Adjustments, and Iwcttriefm Tnatlycbn.

F - Sleeper

G - Choker

D - Killer Quills

Goalie - Porc Upine

Forward - Threehunna Teepee

Forward - Inac-Tive Mars

Forward - Davis Sweepster

Defence - Sleepmaine Midcole

Defence - Bekinmaday Etov

some more names cause idek

TeeOld Phong

Settle Nocup

Dott Stierclown

ok nuff

39 minutes ago, Markoovskyz said:

D- Vedro Pomoev

bruh :draper:

F- Arjun Sharma (Coming in all the way from New Dehli India, Arjun has his heart set on playing for the Calgary Wranglers of the VHL)

D- Carl Spangled (This kid has dreamed of playing for the most American team in the VHL since he was a little boy, the New York Americans.)

G- Clapa Yacheeks (Idk)

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Using actual past names might be a tad confusing...

I thought it would be cool to have some hall of famers or legendary players to help people know the history behind them.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I thought it would be cool to have some hall of famers or legendary players to help people know the history behind them.

Personally I think having their names on such trash players kinda tarnishes it a bit but I also made mine as HoFers who sold out their last names to corporations so what do a I know haha

Just now, Beketov said:

Personally I think having their names on such trash players kinda tarnishes it a bit but I also made mine as HoFers who sold out their last names to corporations so what do a I know haha

Maybe if they could have a (HOF) title beside the name it would lessen the blow?

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

Maybe if they could have a (HOF) title beside the name it would lessen the blow?

Again though, it’s just confusing. Makes it seem like they are playing again? Idk, to each their own. I’d just rather see new names for this than past HoFers.