(S68) D - Linus Andersson, TPE: 30

Leksans

Firestorm!.png

Hello there! @Leksans Happy to see you join VHL! I hope you will have loads of fun! 

As a GM of Houston Bulls, I wanted to offer you a contract to join us and compete for the Founder's cup this season! We can only offer you a 3rd/4th pairing time. It won't be much, but at least you will be able to compete this season for a playoff spot!

I would suggest waiting for other offers too, so you would see maybe there are better deals on the table!

If in the end, you do want to join Houston - be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted"

Good luck and see you around!

GM FrostBeard

Houston Bulls

21 minutes ago, Leksans said:

Player Information

Username: Leksans

Player Name: Linus Andersson

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: D

Height: 71 in.

Weight: 186 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Leksans Welcome to the league. Glad to have you with us. If you have any questions about the league or the process I would love to help you out.

Hey there Linus! I'm the AGM of the Yukon Rush and were always looking for talent to come here and help us win that Founders Cup. If you're interested in helping us on that mission as well as getting advice to help you make your player how you see fit but also be productive on the ice, let me & my buddy @Josh know by quoting my message, and he'll hopefully get back to you with a link to our Discord server, where were trying to build a good community. 

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @Leksans! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time (i.e., first/second line minutes). Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them! 

All the best, 

Motzaburger