OTT/SSK: S67

VHL Bot

Trade includes S68 OTT 5th

Thanks for the negotiations, @Acydburn

I appreciate the time and effort you put into Saskatoon - @Oost - we will miss our Assistant Captain! It was an absolutely pleasure relying on you and Palazzo/Shackleford for the last few seasons, been a huge relief defensively I could just slap your names into the top billets and know we'd be okay on the back end for the most part. I'm sorry I could never get you a cup, but hopefully going to Ottawa strengthens their roster enough to push for it! 

This was essentially Amberback for a first and a second, as Perdue is an inactive depth acquisition for Ottawa and needs to play below active players, so we took on two inactives players in return in Swisschard and Hill. 

Once again thanks for the talks, Acyd, and good luck this season! 

Saskatoon will keep the bench warm. 

EDIT:

For those of you who are wondering Oost is active similarly to Sogarn (Milan Griffin). He wants to be a career VHLM defender and doesn't need to sign into the forums because he can do everything he wants outside of it. Sogarn has already replied to IR and Oost will see this when he checks the scores next and notice he's been traded, sign in and talk to Acyd. 

You don't need to sign in to be active, you only need to sign in to claim TPE and post. ;)

Edited by Peace

• Commissioner
Just now, Peace said:

Trade includes S68 OTT 5th

Thanks for the negotiations, @Acydburn

I appreciate the time and effort you put into Saskatoon - @Oost - we will miss our Assistant Captain! It was an absolutely pleasure relying on you and Palazzo/Shackleford for the last few seasons, been a huge relief defensively I could just slap your names into the top billets and know we'd be okay on the back end for the most part. I'm sorry I could never get you a cup, but hopefully going to Ottawa strengthens their roster enough to push for it! 

This was essentially Amberback for a first and a second, as Perdue is an inactive depth acquisition for Ottawa and needs to play below active players, so we took on two inactives players in return in Swisschard and Hill. 

Once again thanks for the talks, Acyd, and good luck this season! 

Saskatoon will keep the bench warm. 

Accepted