Ondrej Ohradka

S69 MIN 1st

S69 SDM 3rd

S69 MIN 3rd

Minnesota receives:

Kefka Palazzo

Tormund Giantsbane

S69 SSK 4th

This trade has been accepted by both parties.

Good talks as always! Glad we could rectify our goof up. @Peace

Welcome @diamond_ace to Minnesota! I'm apparently collecting staff at this rate. 

Welcome @Jonessee27 as well to Minnesota! Hope you enjoy your time.

@animal74 Best of luck in Saskatoon in the next couple seasons.

@Rayzor_7 I apologize immensely for the mistake I made earlier, I can't stress enough how embarrassing it was for Saskatoon; I'd like to thank you for polite and respectful (and private) trade discussions between our two organizations. I sincerely hope the addition of Palazzo to your already strong defensive core makes your team an imposing and scary roster to compete against - your team reminds me of the Reapers last season, where their defensive depth was so significant they snuffed out any offensive capabilities of the teams they faced.

@diamond_ace I know I was a little stingy on TPE rates, and I apologize for annoying you with 'hey, uh, you gunna update soon?' when you were stuck at 72 TPE after we spent a first on you - but you really hit the nail on the head and rocketed up to where you are now. I only wish the best for you and your player, and I'm hoping Minnesota is the place to start Kefka's trophy collection this season before you move to the VHL. Just uh, you know, don't destroy Minnesota like you did Saskatoon. We're still replacing and repairing our parking. Haha! 

Anyway, to break this deal down a little...

This is the real trade. We could have done a part two, but it really didn't make sense, so let me break this trade down (there's a few ways I suppose you could do it). 

Palazzo was traded for a first and a third, essentially. 

Giantsbane and a forth were traded for a third, Ohradka and Angellus

OR

Palazzo for a first and Ohradka, Giantsbane and a 4th for two thirds and Angellus. 

We move out Palazzo for a price I was comfortable with, and we remove an inactive player for an active member, a pick and someone we can hope comes back to the website; either way you look at it I think both teams benefit from the trade. Good luck Minnesota! 

Here comes the rocky shores, Saskatoon. Prepare yourselves!  

• Commissioner

Please note That this puts Minnesota over the roster limit. For that reason these players have been left scratched until such time as @Rayzor_7 corrects it.

• Commissioner
Just now, Rayzor_7 said:

@Beketov 

If you get this in time.

Scratch Bandy and Rogers instead.

You literally missed it by a minute, sorry bud. You can correct that in your lines for tomorrow.