VHL GM Opening

Quik

Hey everyone,

At the end of the season, a GM slot will be opening up. To maintain respect for the process, the team receiving the new GM will not be announced publicly. If you have interest in becoming a VHL GM, please apply in this thread.

• Commissioner

While i'm fairly new, I would still like to apply. If for nothing else than to show future interest going forward. There are lot of great candidates that i'm sure you're already aware of. If you guys have any questions or don't mind sending me the typical GM interview questions (after the selection) so I can gauge what makes a VHL GM. 

Thanks

Edited by Acydburn

I'll apply. I understand that there are many candidates with more experience being a GM than myself. I think I would excel as a VHL GM because I'm competent, mature, and dedicated to this site's success. They say dress for the job you want, not the job you have. I've been wearing VHL GM clothes since I signed up for this site.

Jubo throwing his name in the ring;

Joined as a player in S62
5 gold medals as GM at the international level (2xWC + 1 bronze / 3xWJC)

2 Founders Cups (1 as GM with Vegas S64 &1 as AGM with Philly S66)

S64 VHLM GM of the Year

Obviously activity/availability is not an issue (Julian Borwinn at 1161 TPE and counting)

My 1 year VHLForum anniversary is August 4th

Full list of accolades can be seen in my forum signature

Thanks for your consideration.

I'll apply. I know I'm not going to get it BUT we can always dream, right? I am the Aces GM, USA WJC GM, have been an active member for over nine months. I have a lot of free time, so this job could suit me. If it ain't me it should be @BladeMaiden no cap

I’ve already brought it up, but for the sake of it. I can strongly get behind and recommend the league looks at @Josh @Peace and @GustavMattias while taking a look at the crop of VHLM managers. While there are other great candidates, I find these to be the most suitable and would work well with how the GM currently are.

Peace shows strong effort and dedication to Saskatoon and the VHLM. Josh is similar, while adding his portal work to the mix and the fact I believe he’s the longest holding VHLM GM right now. For Gustav, his LR is hands down the best, most active place and people seem to love it there. No crying, no bitching. 

Again, other GM’s have shown promise and placed a lot of effort but these would be my picks made as a commissioner and as a future, potential fellow GM who is gonna have to work with them. 

Edited by Banackock

VHL GM? Will be interesting to see if it's an expansion or a GM going down. I won't throw my name in the mix just yet. I'll probably GM again at some point, but I don't think starting straight back in the big league after the fiasco of my M tenure would make sense. Good luck to all those interested! o/

I appreciate the nod and support, @Banackock. I'd also like to thank @Quik and @Beketov for giving us an opportunity for more responsibility on the forum.

I'd love to move up into a VHL GM job, toss my name into consideration, so I'll just leave it to the sorting hat where I go from here. 

Edited by Peace

Throwing my name into the ring, this is my 3rd season GMing and I've had the honour of learning the ropes from 2 VHL GMs. My time in both Vancouver and Calgary line me up to be one of the most prepared GMs to step into a VHL position.  I could list my fake accolades and what I have achieved in a short amount of time but honestly my dedication and passion speaks for itself. I run an active LR and continue to promote activity within the forum. There are many people who have applied who have been here for longer or perhaps have more laid back personalities. In the end the VHL is where I want to be, I’ve showed what I can do as an expansion GM and I enjoy a good challenge.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Blade