No deaths yet in the VHLM

NotAVHLM-GM

No deaths yet in the VHLM.

Condor Adrienne is confused on what is happening in this sport, as many regard hockey as one of the dirtiest sports on Earth, but with the season being 18 games old, we have yet to see the first person die. The same happened when he joined late last season, so he feels like it’s almost a season without any deaths. In the Galactic Football League we are used to having a casualty probably every week, so it is weird to see nothing has happened here.

We do see some players retiring, but it mostly is before they are on a team and before they have played a game, so they might just be scared of being hit.  But no casualties? This is really shocking.

But it’s not only that, there aren’t any loss of fingers or limbs, I haven’t even heard about people losing their teeth, I don’t know what kind of sport this is, but it’s really soft compared to what I’m used to. 

Condor really wonders why this is the sport they wanted him to play to become a better quarter back for OS1 Orbiting Death, as how it stands now, this is one of the softest sports in the entire galaxy, should have played Dinolition instead….