MGS late night tweet sparks rumours

Motzaburger

"You have no idea how high I can fly" were the last words Micheal Gary Scott said leaving the dressing room after last game against Riga. Scott has had a rough time in his rookie season, to say the least. He currently sits 3rd-last on his team in points with a disappointing minus 6. Although he has got an assist in the past two games, he blames the the ocahcing staff and team management for placing him in a role where he just doesn’t belong. 

“They have me playing this thing called [air quotations] defence and they expect me to [air quotes] back-check or something and you know what? I’m tired of it. I’m here to score. I’m here to make plays. I’m here to be on one side of the ice. I’m here to win.”

Scott seems to be in the thick of the big transition to the big leagues. He even expressed himself on Twitter, in a brief tweet which was soon deleted:

6Jnb1Ol.png

Let’s wait and see how this plays out. Surely Bob McKenzie will be the first in the know. Vancouver days aren't looking good for MGS, however, there is nowhere to go but up from here. Put on those wings Gary. 

Word Count: 150+