S67 World Juniors Commissioner [Hiring!]

Banackock

WJC Commissioner - Hiring ONE

It's that wonderful time of the season where we get to experience our newest members and players play it out for their home countries in the S67 World Junior Championships. This has been a tournament that's gone now for a few seasons and since its revival, I feel like it's had some good success and been a lot of fun. It gives members the opportunity to represent their birth nations, complete in an international tournament prior to the WC, get experience in jobs or further cement your legacy and of course, kick some ass chasing that oh so sweet gold! As an FYI, we're only hiring one Commissioner this season because the wonderful D-bag, D-Dawg @DilIsPickle has been rehired. God bless him and give him a clap for all his strong work.

World Junior Commissioners Duties:

• Update the Eligibility List and make sure everyone is listed in the good team, as the portal tends to make everyone Canadian.
  • Help in the hiring process of the 5 World Junior Championship General Managers.
  • Promote the World Junior Championship around the board, on the Discord or wherever you may want.
  • Decide the recipients of the tournament awards.
  • Update various All-Time Lists with this season's statistics, histories etc.

The job pays 3 capped TPE per week for the duration of the tournament and will give you a light, fun, short-term management experience. The newly hired WJC Commissioner won't be able to apply for a WJC GM job. Don't apply here if you plan on being a GM, as we'll start the hiring process after the Commish is named.

If this is something that could interest you, apply by posting in this thread.

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Give me uncapped for generating the list or I riot. 

You want 1 uncapped? I feel I can make that happen. It does help a lot and you know we love you. 

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Banackock said:

You want 1 uncapped? I feel I can make that happen. It does help a lot and you know we love you. 

It was mainly a joke but I'd never turn it down. Just a 1 time thing as the majority of the work was getting it set up.