KnightTime #1014 [1/2]

Phil

KnightTime #1014

Image result for night time gif

Welcome back to another edition of KnightTime Podcast! I'm your host, Phil Knight. Today we answer questions from @Tate, once we bug @Beketov & @Quik about a mystery! 
Enjoy this edition! 

Songs:
Fall At Your Feet - Saint Raymond

This is a division of KnightTime Radio. 

Run Time:  35 minutes

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

WHEN'S YOURS? THIS WEEKEND?

No, still have 10.5 months to go for mine lol. Ceremony and Reception venues are both set, wedding party finalized, and in the process of getting DJ and photo/videographer finalized. After that, the 'small' stuff...

1 hour ago, Quik said:

No, still have 10.5 months to go for mine lol. Ceremony and Reception venues are both set, wedding party finalized, and in the process of getting DJ and photo/videographer finalized. After that, the 'small' stuff...

Yeah, you've covered all the big stuff once you get the DJ and photographers locked it. Good thing you put "small" in quotations.. there's going to be A HECK OF A LOT of "small stuff". Good luck with it all. If I can help and offer advise in any way, just let me know. 

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yeah, you've covered all the big stuff once you get the DJ and photographers locked it. Good thing you put "small" in quotations.. there's going to be A HECK OF A LOT of "small stuff". Good luck with it all. If I can help and offer advise in any way, just let me know.  

Haha yeah, already mentally prepping for the small stuff. We're keeping the wedding as simple as possible, and thank god the Hall doesn't really need any decor itself, so that keeps a ton off our plates. But yeah, always a bunch of "small" stuff, and a lot of it is stuff you'd never think of - for our engagement party, we didn't even think about a cake table or cake tray until like 2 days before lol