Matt's Prank

fonziGG

George: Today we're going to have a quik chat with Michael Johnson in regards to his captain's prank on the entire league. Here he is with us now.

Michael Johnson: Hey George, how are you tonight?

George: I'm doing well. Can you tell us about what happened with the captain?

Michael Johnson: Sure! It's kind of a funny story actually. So one morning, I get into the locker room and Matt tells us that he's going to retire and dedicate the rest of his career to helping his little brother get drafted into the VHL since thats his dream. His brother is eligible for the season 69 draft so he was trying to be a stand up brother and put aside his dreams and aspirations for his brother. I guess, I believed him as well. He announced to the world that he's retiring and yet everyone believed him. 2 days later, he came to practice and shouted, "GOTTEM". So yeah, I'm not sure what his plan was to prank everyone but he did it I suppose.

George: Interesting, we were all surprised in the press and rumours were for his brother. I suppose all of that was made up for a joke?

Michael Johnson: I think so. Matt is a super fun loving guy and he loves pranks so I'm not surprised he pulled this off to be completely honest.