Las Vegas AGM

Matt_O

Ok, so my ex-AGM @FakeJenton is unfortunately inactive, and that leaves me with a vacancy at AGM. So here we are again. I'm sure you guys know the drill, apply below and I'll probably hire on thursday, or maybe even tomorrow night.

I'm looking for someone that doesn't have a life, as that would make it easier. If you have somewhat of a life it would still work fine though. I also want someone who can put up Press Conferences every week and is active on discord, and also can occasionally update some lines. Apply below!

Edited by Matt_O

I want to get some GM experience so I’m throw my name out there. Here’s my astounding resume:

GM experience: was offered AGM in HFX and said no that sounds too hard

LVA experience: that Alexander Pepper hack used to play there so I’ve never liked the team

I am going to apply. I update PC for Davos every week. I do have a life, but it's okay, I am always on Discord too, so there's that. I would be interested in this position. I have been saying that I was interested in taking more of a role, I do LOVE scouting too. I have a really great Scouting Spreadsheet that I made that calculates a bunch of things for how active someone is. That's my favorite thing to do, but Vegas seems like a good place. We talked about re-creating in the same class, how about we work together more? ?

• Commissioner
19 minutes ago, HenrikZoiderberg said:

I'll throw my hat in the ring, need to at least get some interest out there.

Give this man the job! 

Also adds to the @HenrikZoiderberg vs @Motzaburger rivalry ;) you can't write a better story than that.

But in all seriousness @HenrikZoiderbergis a great guy in the LR always pumping the guys up, super active, great guy :) 

11 hours ago, DoktorFunk said:

I'd be happy to apply. I do have somewhat of a life, though

Hire this guy! Almost took him over berocka and I'm confident he'll do just as well. Underrated as a locker room guy and writes great articles.

I'll throw my hat in the ring for this. I'm far too active around here for my own good. I am just getting my first experience with this kind of thing right now as I am general manager of Team USA in the WJC. Would love to get some experience in Las Vegas.

12 hours ago, fonziGG said:

wat

7 hours ago, ColeMrtz21 said:

When @ShawnGlade was GM

Yes,  I offered him the AGM role and he turned it down. He was super active in the LR and even asked him to draft for us in the s63 draft

On 8/6/2019 at 9:02 PM, McWolf said:

I played for Ottawa and hated LVA

I AGM'd in Ottawa and hated LVA

I GM'd in Halifax and hated LVA

hire me and change my mind

On 8/7/2019 at 2:38 AM, ColeMrtz21 said:

I want to get some GM experience so I’m throw my name out there. Here’s my astounding resume:

GM experience: was offered AGM in HFX and said no that sounds too hard

LVA experience: that Alexander Pepper hack used to play there so I’ve never liked the team

On 8/7/2019 at 6:24 AM, Poptart said:

I am going to apply. I update PC for Davos every week. I do have a life, but it's okay, I am always on Discord too, so there's that. I would be interested in this position. I have been saying that I was interested in taking more of a role, I do LOVE scouting too. I have a really great Scouting Spreadsheet that I made that calculates a bunch of things for how active someone is. That's my favorite thing to do, but Vegas seems like a good place. We talked about re-creating in the same class, how about we work together more? ?

I have first hand experience with all 3 of these guys and I can say with full confidence that they all would make great managers

Mertz hasn't had any experience yet, but when I had him in Hally, he was a gem and one of our best LR guys. I offered him the AGM spot but he turned it down

McWolf has 2 seasons of GMing under his belt, and went to the finals once in those 2 years. Involved all around the site, great choice

Poptart has been a key guy in our LR for the past few seasons, and runs our trivia/PC stuff weekly, and really does a great job, and his scouting is insane, helped me scout this season too

20 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

Yes,  I offered him the AGM role and he turned it down. He was super active in the LR and even asked him to draft for us in the s63 draft

7 hours ago, ColeMrtz21 said:

When @ShawnGlade was GM

I was gunna rip @Thranduil a new one ;)