Temporary uncap World Juniors?

NotAVHLM-GM

With the World Juniors we have either VHL players (max tpe of 350) and juniors (max tpe of 200 and more banked).

Would it be a possibility to let these players with banked TPE temporarely uncap to equal the playing field with the other players. I've talked about this with @Motzaburger and now he shared my point of view. I would think as long they would keep a hard cap of 350 aswell, that this should also provide more fun of the minor league players to show their potential and having a chance on a better performance during the tournament.

@DilIsPickle as WJC commish, what would be your take on this?

2 minutes ago, Green said:

@DilIsPickle as WJC commish, what would be your take on this? 

too complicated. They just pull the players from the vhl/vhlm league files I'm pretty sure and theyd have to either message the simmer what they're putting the temp uncap into, or actually uncap in the portal somehow

2 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

too complicated. They just pull the players from the vhl/vhlm league files I'm pretty sure and theyd have to either message the simmer what they're putting the temp uncap into, or actually uncap in the portal somehow

Would happily do the changes myself for this tournament. Just need to know how. They need to combine stuff from 2 files anyway. It wouldn't be that much extra work. 

1 hour ago, Green said:

Would happily do the changes myself for this tournament. Just need to know how. They need to combine stuff from 2 files anyway. It wouldn't be that much extra work. 

Pretty sure you'd need the actual sim file which they don't give out to do that. The main problem would be getting everyone to uncap for just one tournament. Most people will play in the WJC twice anyways, once with a under 350 build and once with a 350 build.

It would be a nice change if possible as it gives the people who will only play in one WJC to be more competitive. It gives the people who are capped in the VHLM a chance to play with the points they have earned. If it is to difficult to complete I understand though.