Beaviss 10,000th Post Party

Beaviss

Hey Nerds,

This will be my 10,000th post on the VHL its so far its been 822 days (May 8, 2017 - August 8, 2019) my social life is all but gone. Since I joined the VHL I got married and got my dream job. Ive also had the following roles on the site... VHLM GM(1 cup won), VHLM Commissioner, VHL GM, Recruitment Team, Recruitment Team Lead and Ive had 1 player retire (Keaton Louth) and 3 currently active (Beau Louth, HHH and Brock Louth)

@diamond_ace told me about these awhile ago and said he missed these things and I couldn't find what a post party is actually so this is my version?

Anyways lets hope I got another 10,000 posts in me.

Just found out im supposed to do shout outs so here they are:

@Tagger Literally taught me everything I know on the site and held my hand when I first started and answered almost 15 pages worth of questions I had

@Frank For giving me Quebec(Vancouver Now) in the worst state ever and having to rebuild forever to get it back to where it should be (Even though I suck and never win cups)

@Beketov For making my life hard by never letting me win a single Draft Loto and killing my GM Cup dreams in the finals.

@Frank Gets a second shout out for making me a VHLM GM and Commish before I even finished my first full season....

@Spade18 For starting with me and making bigger busts than me so people dont think im the worst player builder ever.

@tfong For being ancient and never giving me any wisdom.

@Quik Gets a shout-out since when im frigged on adderall and caffeine he will answer 1 out of every 15 messages I send him.

@ShawnGlade For making the entire league dump on him for the Harding - Glade trade.

@.sniffuM For playing ps4 with me and vaping in my ear and leaving for dart breaks every 5 mins and being gone for almost 30 mins every time.

@Will Ill give you a shout out if you change your profile pic.

@rjfryman for buying dinner when he took me and my wife out for dinner when he came to Victoria.

Im done for now i think

Edited by Beaviss

Just now, JeffD said:

No shoutouts? Worst post party ever.

2 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

@Beaviss you're supposed to shout people out in these bum

fine ill do shoutouts editing now

5 minutes ago, gorlab said:

Where the beer and the weed at?

My homebrew wont be ready till october and my plants are just starting to flower so it might be a bit.

• Senior Admin
32 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Hey Nerds,

This will be my 10,000th post on the VHL its so far its been 822 days (May 8, 2017 - August 8, 2019) my social life is all but gone. Since I joined the VHL I got married and got my dream job. Ive also had the following roles on the site... VHLM GM(1 cup won), VHLM Commissioner, VHL GM, Recruitment Team, Recruitment Team Lead and Ive had 1 player retire (Keaton Louth) and 3 currently active (Beau Louth, HHH and Brock Louth)

@diamond_ace told me about these awhile ago and said he missed these things and I couldn't find what a post party is actually so this is my version?

Anyways lets hope I got another 10,000 posts in me.

Just found out im supposed to do shout outs so here they are:

@Tagger Literally taught me everything I know on the site and held my hand when I first started and answered almost 15 pages worth of questions I had

@Frank For giving me Quebec(Vancouver Now) in the worst state ever and having to rebuild forever to get it back to where it should be (Even though I suck and never win cups)

@Beketov For making my life hard by never letting me win a single Draft Loto and killing my GM Cup dreams in the finals.

@Frank Gets a second shout out for making me a VHLM GM and Commish before I even finished my first full season....

@Spade18 For starting with me and making bigger busts than me so people dont think im the worst player builder ever.

@tfong For being ancient and never giving me any wisdom.

@Quik Gets a shout-out since when im frigged on adderall and caffeine he will answer 1 out of every 15 messages I send him.

@ShawnGlade For making the entire league dump on him for the Harding - Glade trade.

@.sniffuM For playing ps4 with me and vaping in my ear and leaving for dart breaks every 5 mins and being gone for almost 30 mins every time.

@rjfryman for buying dinner when he took me and my wife out for dinner when he came to Victoria.

Im done for now i think

No shout out for being your #1 mentor and role model 

skank

1 minute ago, Will said:

No shout out for being your #1 mentor and role model 

skank

1 minute ago, Will said:

47 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

All the eating and burping you do in my ear, we'll call it even.

2 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

All the eating and burping you do in my ear, we'll call it even.

Il admit to burping but I never eat on mic

4 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Newt does enough of that for the both of you. :P

that guy is a freak show I hope one day you get to meet him. Getting drunk with him is one of the greatest times ever.

4 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

It was great to put a face to a great person. Hopefully the next time our paths come close we can do it again.

Anytime you coming through let me know.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

My homebrew wont be ready till october and my plants are just starting to flower so it might be a bit.

wtf how long do you condition for?