Michael Johnson Journals #11

fonziGG

music video hello GIF

8/8/2019

Today, I woke up and got on to reddit immediately to check on the English Premier Leagues transfer deadline deals. Once I got finished up with that, I started to browse the internet and noticed that there was a young goalie on the Ottawa Lynx named @Mr_Hatter who started writing journals on the web, sorta line mine. So I called up my lawyer, named Gerald Brown and Gerald told me theres not much I could do really. He told me I screwed up so suck it up butter cup. So now, I've decided to make it a bit more different. Well, not really but I'm thinking about putting more of my thoughts into this.

So, here are my thoughts on the VHL:

1) It's cool sometimes

3) It's not cool sometimes

69) @Thranduil pooped his pants and blamed it on @McWolf

Glad I got that off my chest. Anyways, let's talk about how my week has gone. It's been decent to say the least. I've spent a lot of time with family actually. There was a huge family reunion last weekend so I spent 2 days with family until I had to head back. I got fat as hell with biriyani and desserts like ice cream and black forrest cake but man, WELL WORTH IT. I definitely gained 7 lbs and I know coach made me run extra drills everyday afterwards but I felt more dynamic and elite after (the training and cake of course). I've been doing the same training regime and runs to Starbucks in the morning but my calves are killing me. I know I'm destroying them with all the exercise I'm doing. Maybe I'll just take a trip out to the chiropractor to get it checked out or I could just be over working it. It's probably safe if I get it checked out though.

Currently, Malmo sits 2nd last in the league, my stats suck and I want to be doing better. I trust and believe in the guys in the room but we need to buck up our ideas and perform better. Not sure what we need to change exactly. Maybe, just work harder and stronger and make it tougher to beat us this season. I think that might be the play, like if we're going to lose, we force teams to fight hard to beat us. That way, we're still a tough team to face. We've had some big ups so far and we've had some big downs as well but I think our potential is so high!

Malmo has some major potential indeed. If we get the 2nd overall pick in the draft, we'll most likely spend it on a top defender in the draft. Which, certainly doesn't upset me at all. I'd be stoked to see who we get this draft. The M players going into the draft looks really deep on defence. If we get a forward, Hugh Jas back and another top tier defensive prospect, we could be golden. This could be the draft that puts us super high in the standings for the future.

Alright, I'm going to leave it there.

Michael Johnson

(528 words)

Edited by fonziGG