(S69) D - Aloysius Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffvoralternwarengewissenhaftschaferswesenchafewarenwholge, TPE: 33

Molholt

• Commissioner

I’m gonna go on the record and say we’re gonna need to change this name. Otherwise every portal field that gets created is going to be stretched to all hell.

good to note that we should also add a character limit to the creation... @Will

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I’m gonna go on the record and say we’re gonna need to change this name. Otherwise every portal field that gets created is going to be stretched to all hell.

smh

I got you. Byeeeeeeee.

• Senior Admin
34 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Wow what unfortunate timing. Josh and I discussed this the other day and player names are going to be limited to 20 or 30 characters in the next update. 

Hey @Molholt! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off of a 2nd round Founder's Cup knockout and we're looking to go for it all this season. I can offer top 4 minutes, some of our players are higher tpe but you would have no trouble at all moving up in the depth chart if you put in the work. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site/back into the league. We're a fifth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to get into the playoffs. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities. But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

There will be other offers so make sure you wait and see everyone’s offer first!

•  
Edited by fonziGG

4 hours ago, Will said:

Wow what unfortunate timing. Josh and I discussed this the other day and player names are going to be limited to 20 or 30 characters in the next update. 

30 per first/last?

Edited by Molholt

On 8/9/2019 at 8:10 AM, Will said:

who tf has a 30 character name

• Senior Admin
51 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Hey you didn't answer my question and now I missed the recreate week. Thanks, man. 

Sorry didn't think it was serious. I can just edit this guy's name.. 

14 hours ago, gorlab said:

Good to see the owner of one of VHL's affiliates acting so professionally.

I didn't know having a long name was unprofessional, I'll do better next time.

Good to see you found a league that hasn't banned you! 

5 hours ago, Molholt said:

I didn't know having a long name was unprofessional, I'll do better next time.

Good to see you found a league that hasn't banned you! 

Yeah, luckily you haven't filled the VHL BoD with yes men to do your bidding... Yet. 

Edited by gorlab