Jerry Wang Denies Involvement in Satanic Activity while Slowly Carving a Pentagram into HIs Hand at Halifax Press Conference

Gustav

HALIFAX--With rumors of Satanic activity abound in Halifax, investigative journalism is on the rise, with its far-reaching presence recently extending to even the most recent signings. On Wednesday, a national reporter inquired about such matters at a press conference held for recent signing Jerry Wang, in an attempt to gain exclusive insider knowledge from a newcomer's perspective. Wang had this to say:

Yeah, I've heard all the stories, but I'll tell you right now that all that is just propaganda. I know things have seemed to point to Satan and all that dark stuff, like the goat sacrifice or the effigy burning and everything, and I know even I haven't done a whole lot to demonstrate activity contrary to that image, what with all the purple eyeliner and the hair dye, but there's really nothing like that going on here. We're a nice, professional hockey team, and I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.

Wang's comments, on paper, seem to potentially have the ability to diffuse some of the tension surrounding the team's reputation, though video of the press conference shows otherwise--throughout the event, Wang could be seen producing a small dagger and using it to slowly slice open the back of his left hand, upon which the shape of a pentagram was clearly visible by the time the conference was up.

When further inquiries were made about the situation, Wang, along with Halifax players and management, declined to comment.

@ColeMrtz21 hi

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

Wang could be seen producing a small dagger and using it to slowly slice open the back of his left hand, upon which the shape of a pentagram was clearly visible by the time the conference was up.

@ColeMrtz21 dont cut yourself wtf, suicide is never the answer

Just now, Nykonax said:

@ColeMrtz21 dont cut yourself wtf, suicide is never the answer

Originally I had the slicing being done on the arm, but changed the location so people wouldn't get this impression...oh well.