What Media Spots belong in the Hall of Fame?

Victor

• Admin

So we've always kept the 20 in 20 (30 in 30, 40 in 40) articles in the HOF... https://vhlforum.com/forum/121-vhl-history/

And today I took the liberty of moving my all-time lists from earlier this year into a section of their own - yeah it's just one man's opinion but still something no one's done before and will be fun to revisit later on down the line: https://vhlforum.com/forum/505-greatest-players-of-all-time-s64/

So my question is, does anyone remember writing or reading an article or series of articles which deserves its own place in the HOF? If so, post suggestions below as I feel the stuff we are likeliest to lose is good articles which are never read again after the week they were published.

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Back in the Mag days I did a rankings articles but they would be so out of date now. Put a lot of research into them I have so many excel sheets on my old laptop ?

We need the VHL Library on the portal with links 

I am planning to dive into the old Mag forum at some point as I know most of the stuff I wrote on this site was for the mag and there was some good shit in there.

I wrote i think five historical VSN articles that could be added. One was about the Robert Sharpe Suspension, another about the Scotty Campbell trade, and one about S21 Toronto. I have a lot more that I could do and plan to start writing them again. I also have one about Riga and Davos in S11 but never published it

I was actually going through them the other day. @Devise had like double page articles going lol. There’s some good stuff there.

if @Will wanted to implement the mag into the portal I’d be up for getting a team

back together and putting together a magazine again..

• Senior Admin
30 minutes ago, STZ said:

I was actually going through them the other day. @Devise had like double page articles going lol. There’s some good stuff there.

if @Will wanted to implement the mag into the portal I’d be up for getting a team

back together and putting together a magazine again..

I'm sure we could put something together. 

4 minutes ago, Quik said:

Does anyone have the screengrab of the kid who skated with Connor McDavid and McDavid rustled his hair? I think that would be HOF worthy

That was on Discord

8 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

you mean the one you banned?

Nah, I banned someone else. I just remember he said that he skated with NHLers and made the goalies look dumb with his sick dangles, and McDavid tussled his hair or something