Who was fisted the worst by the circus monkey?

Enorama

With the VHL expansion announcement coming down today, we learned that the two general managers taking control of the brand new franchises will by myself and d_a. The application thread for what would later turn out to be the expansion GM position(s) was one of the most active job interviews thread I've personally ever seen in my short time here. I'm excited for the future of the league based on the interest and competition I saw in there, compared to the lack of interest in any sort of GMing when I first popped into the league some 12 months ago. With such a large number of applicants, there were of course going to be some major snubs. I'm going to look at a few of the people who I think may have been FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY the hardest.

@Josh

He's been toiling away in the VHLM since right around the time I joined the league, which is a pretty long tenure in the minor leagues. He's well liked and respected around the league and he has poured hours upon hours into bettering the portal that we all use constantly.

@BladeMaiden

She is the head of what I would consider the best front office in either of the two leagues, just based on what I've heard. I don't see how you could get that many people vouching for your leadership on a daily basis unless you really are as good as they all say you are. Tack on a recent Founders' Cup victory, and you have the recipe for what would certainly make a fantastic VHL GM. The counter-point here is that I've always heard that being too good at your job is often the best way to never get promoted :P (please don't take that as a queue to get worse at your job).

@Jubo07

The other half of the stellar front office coming out of Pennsylvania, Jubo has been in the league for almost exactly as long as I have, I believe he joined a day or two before me back in August 2018. We've enjoyed a nice quiet rivalry since then, beginning with an earning race leading up to the S63 draft. His GM exploits have come largely on the international stage, collecting a bazillion gold medals with Canada in both the WJC and WC in the past couple tournaments, so he obviously knows his way around a roster.

@DilIsPickle

You know how I said Josh was well like and respected? Well Dil mostly is not, and that's not my taking a knock at him but just me trying to read the room. However, he is probably the single most active person on the site between the discord and the forums, and he's constantly trying to do whatever he can to help the league.

@Nykonax

Could probably compete with Dil for activity level, but Nyko comes with the added benefit of having some VHLM GMing experience under his belt and he's never been fired from a VHLM GM position (another shot at Dil I guess, sorry).

@Peace

This man has been interim GM for too long, someone give him a promotion please. Actually though, he's put his heart and soul into Saskatoon for quite a long time, even before he was officially named GM. I can guarantee that if he ever lands a VHL team, he would put the same effort and dedication into it as well.

@InstantRockstar

Probably the applicant with the longest resume (other than DA), in that he's been around the league for quite a while on and off and even served as a VHL GM once before. He's already proving his willingness to stay active this time around by building an expansion VHLM team.

This one will be going to old Georgie.