Motza's Expansion Emporium

Motzaburger

Two expansion teams have just been officially announced for the VHL. The two new GMs are @Enorama and @diamond_ace While the league (@Quik) mulls over potential locations, I am here to sway the publics vote towards two locations already discussed by myself. 

Before, we discuss the locations, I have drafted (hehe) an Expansion Draft logo similar to the VHL/VHLM draft logos I made and were used for last drafts. Since I have never explained my design, essentially, it is meant to mimic the NHL draft logos. Since we don’t have a host draft city for the drafts, I removed the colours for the cities and cleaned it up to a simple look. Hopefully we can use this logo again and I will be sure to harass the draft host with it (@Esso2264). 

qYxcai2.png

Now let’s review expansion. Two locations: 1 North American and 1 World. I have predicted both before. 

Munich Monsters

In line with some of the league’s speculation, a German team could be a possibility. What better than a new German city with a folklore background:

Waikiki Wasps

Hawaii has been the talk of the town for expansion. Many members have hopped on board and are pushing for this possibility. How could killer wasps not be considered?

Regardless of the expansion locations, the VHL is on the rise. All eyes are on the VHLM now to match the number of teams the VHL will soon have. What will @Banackock and @diamond_ace do?