It's time to put an end to VSN...

Dil

21 hours ago, Matt_O said:

I actually had an idea for VSN that was very extreme. We have some amazing writers such as @Renomitsu on the site. I said that at the end of the week, a handful of the best articles and media spots would be picked and posted to VSN. If your article gets picked, you can get 2 extra uncapped TPE. This guarantees consistency and good articles, and also will make people try to work harder on their media spots. This is the restructuring that VSN could use to get back on the map. Would I lose a job? Yes. But this seems to be a good course of action

If we do this there damn well better be a graphics equivalent too (maybe this is how VHLGFX can finally be worth TPE?).

5 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

If we do this there damn well better be a graphics equivalent too (maybe this is how VHLGFX can finally be worth TPE?).

SOTW used to be a big thing on graphics forums. Could have sig of the week and article of the week, or a top 3. There is definitely enough content to support it. But I think there should be a hard cap on how many times a member could win each season.