My thoughts about the expansion

Steve

With the addition of two teams, the VHL will be very competitive in the next few seasons. With this growth, the amount of rookies that will get to play should increase by a large number, which is good. 
I am all for growth when the time is right. I believe this is a great time to expand the league and promote more players into higher positions. There has to be a brighter light at the end of the tunnel and I think that light just got kicked on the high setting.
As far as where these teams will be really doesn't interest me  as much as the fact that there will  be two more teams. They can be in any country or state and that is fine by me.
I am not sure how the draft will work as this is the first expansion I have been through. I would imagine a player or two would be taken from each team if it were like any other expansion. I am sure there will be the proper system in place for a seamless transition.
The two new GM's will do great. Both are well liked and I believe they will put in the effort to make their respective teams succeed. Plans will be made and rosters filled. It is a great time to be in the VHL.