Personal Announcement

Beketov

• Commissioner

I've got a couple of you on Facebook that would have seen this already. Just wanted to share it so everyone here is on the same page. I have every intention of keeping my usual level of VHL activity but obviously that could change so we'll see how things go. I just wanted you all to know about it.

rKrqjU0.jpg

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Congrats Bek, but I would have appreciated the announcement more had it been in Comic Sans.

I just promoted you, don't make me ban you.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Congrats to your family

STHS sim for the gender reveal????

Timeline of gender should match around when I retire Thompson so maybe I’ll have to bring another Sharpe into the league as the reveal haha

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

I've already had that stuck in my head for 8 weeks.

Trust me... if you don’t avoid that song entirely, you’ll be stuck with it for another five years. You have nine months to forget about it. Haha

Congrats bud! 

Yes I did see this news on the Facebook randomly while scrolling briefly this morning. Seriously sir very much congratulations to you two hope you enjoy the challenges I'm sure fatherhood will bring sir. 

congrats mate! I've been in the dad club for nearly 18 months now --  even though it does cut into my sim league activity, it's an experience I wouldn't ever trade for anything else. Enjoy every moment of your upcoming journey! :)