Tee Times are set

Steve

With the playoffs just around the corner, players are getting ramped up to reach for the cup. Some teams that didn't make the playoffs are going to have to work hard in the off season to become better players for the up coming season.

This will be my first season in the VHL and our team didn't make the cut. We have a lot of talent but still need to recruit more and build ourselves into a contender. With the proper drafting and FA pickup, we could be back in the playoffs in a couple of seasons. So the future is bright even though this season was over at the beginning.

Moving forward will take a bit of commitment from each player to do his/her part in becoming the best player they can. Not every player has the intestinal fortitude to do this and that is just a character issue that has plagued many teams. Choosing the right players will be critical in the next couple of drafts.

I look forward to a being on a good team that is being built. You have to have confidence in your leadership that they know what they are doing. I am fully committed to being a part of this rebuild and plan on making my mark in this league when we are full of commited talent.

Good luck to all my friends that will continue into the playoffs. I hope to compete with you guys at some point.