Randomizing Details Of My Next Player [1/2]

Tagger

4 minutes ago, Elmebeck said:

*addendum

I couldn't remember which one it was and googled annendum and it came up with a definition so figured it was that, didn't think to read that google had auto-corrected me ?

• 2 months later...

Review: I don’t listen to a lot of these podcasts, but I assume this is unique. As I said previously it’s unique, and that’s always great to see. It was pretty nice to just hear about the generator. It would’ve been a bit more normal (this sounds weird I bet), but you probably should’ve used letters instead of numbers. Also just wanna add one last thing(s) ALRIGHT is engraved into my brain, and what’s wrong with Russia? I’m sure you pronounced a 

couple of words wrong witch someone pointed out but that’s part of making a podcast, and I haven’t done a review in a fat moment, so I won’t leave a grade. 

36 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

and what’s wrong with Russia?. 

I recorded this in August so I don’t remember exactly what I said but I don’t recall saying anything about Russia outside of the pronunciation of the name potentially sounding Russian?

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Randomizing Details Of My Next Player [1/2]