Help Me Troll A Nigerian Prince Type Email (Fake Job Posting)

eaglesfan036

Hello VHL, I recently watched a hilarious Ted Talk Video on a man who trolled a spam email from India. This inspired me to be the best I can be, and since then I have patiently waited for my opportunity. Today I received it in the form of a fake job offer from an Indian guy, promising me a stay at home job for 90k that definitely won't involve me paying thousands of dollars in fees or giving away my social security information! 

I ask the VHL to help my create the most ridiculous sounding resume to send to this email address, so give me some bullet points! Also, if anyone else wants to send their resume to this email address I strongly encourage it

image.png.5d910c4f82e3ffe47023e53bb297d338.png

Master List so far:

Penetration Tester (this is a real IT job)

Crash test dummy

Snake Wrangler

Assistant to the Regional Manager

12 years experience in operating heavy equipment under the influence of narcotics 

•  

And the town of Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch in Wales

Edited by eaglesfan036

Anthony McLovin

690 Queen Road, Intercourse, PA 17529 / 610-867-5309 / eaglesfan_25@yahoo.com

WORK EXPERIENCE

Assistant to the Regional Manager; Dunder Mifflin (Scranton, PA)                                           2018-Present

·         Leading salesman at largest paper company in Scranton area Pennsylvania

·         Eliminated company costs by providing barebones health insurance

·         Bed and breakfast can be provided at Schrute Farms for reasonable pricing (see our TripAdvisor reviews)

Crash Test Dummy; United Airlines (Philadelphia, PA)                                                   2016-2018

·         2 years of experience in operating heavy equipment under the influence of narcotics

·         Studied Japanese World War II pilots for best results

·         Provided physical encouragement for passengers who refused to depart the plane

Snake Wrangler; Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch  (Wales)                                      2014-2016

·         International internship as part of snake program

·         Wrangled snakes ranging from 2 inches to 12 inches

·          Utilized price discrimination based upon difficultly of task at hand

Penetration Tester; Bob’s Hot Dogs (Intercourse, PA)                                                  2012-2014                                   

·         Top level information technology position for technological security

·         Explored a variety of ways Bob’s Hot Dog could be penetrated to enhance security

EDUCATION

Arizona State University (Graduated, cum laude,)                                           

GPA: 3.7

James "The Whimmy Jimmy Jimbo-Tron Sex Machine" Benjamin Carl J. Jonah Jameson MMCXII

251 North Bristol Ave., Los Angeles, CA, 90094, in West Philadelphia born and raised

1-877-CASH-NOW

AlgaaliuMjFschiaon@yahoo.com

Make sure to smash that like button here

OBJECTIVE

What the hell do you think? I want money.

EDUCATION

School of Hard Knocks

Bachelor of Science, Internal Medicine, April 2069

Minors in Urdu and Music Performance (Electric Didgeridoo)

GPA: 1.6

Dean's List: Fall 2067, Spring 2068

SKILLS

Languages: Fluent in Sugandese and able to sing the Spanish parts of "Despacito" from memory

Computer Skills: Able to accurately mimic the startup noise of Windows XP; also I develop software sometimes

Physical: Once made a sick catch in gym class, can run a mile in under three days

Attention Span: Have seen both a full baseball game and a full Grateful Dead concert

Gaming: Able to stand up to the oppression of society

Intellect: Fan of Rick and Morty, online tested IQ of 156

Musical: Able to play Van Halen's "Eruption," as well as "Hot Cross Buns," on the penny whistle, cowbell, and boomwhackers

EMPLOYMENT

Snake Wrangler, Walmart, Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch, Wales

• Responsible for the prevention of approximately $420.69 million in snake-related lawsuits on a daily basis
  • Learned and taught the snake-wrangling techniques of pile driving, chokeslamming, and/or flute playing
  • Other job responsibilities include allowing snakes into the store each morning, stunts involving flamethrowers for dramatic effect, and daily invocation of St. Patrick

Lead Product Tester, Mile High Dispensary, Denver, Colorado

• Oversaw and partook in the testing and quality control of store product
  • Responsible for the creative aromatherapy of the collective customer population
  • Aided customers and coworkers in the reaching of a higher level of consciousness

DJ KHALED

• BITCH PLEASE I'M DJ KHALED

Grand Poobah, Separationist People's Republic of Northwestern Madagascar

• Responsible for the command, control, and eventual mass murder of a small guerrilla faction designed to overthrow and replace the government of Madagascar
  • Gained experience in the art of hypocrisy
  • THIS IS ALSO MY VALUABLE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE, TAKE NOTE

Senior Buyer, From Home, Long Term

• Secured quotes from vendors of required resources to obtain most favorable price terms and services
  • Planned and discussed long term contracts and terms
  • Monitored supply chain initiatives including coordinating supplier selection
  • Inducted, valuated, and tracked vendors cost, quality, and delivery activity
  • Looked over logistics to insure goods timely shipment with proper documentation

Inbreeding Geneticist, Old Dead Tree Hill, West Virginia

• Consulted with couples of direct blood linkage and determined the safety of their potential reproduction
  • Performed 21-point test on all patients, which included measurements of height, weight, cholesterol levels, and density of ear hair
  • Listened to over 600 different renditions of "Country Roads"

AWARDS

Participation trophies: Little League Baseball, Little League Football, Big League Hog Calling

Championship trophies: Little League Baseball, Little League Football, Big Boys Don't Need No Participation Trophies Society of Distinguished Athletes

Community: Recipient of the 1997 Oak Springs, Arkansas, Bill Cosby Award for Youth Development and Excellence

Military: Graduated top of my class in the Navy SEALs

CERTIFICATIONS

Certified Water Slide Lifeguard

Certified Wax Technician

American Red Cross certified Level 3 Threat

@eaglesfan036 hello

Ardsvuni Tigran Khorenatsi Astavdzaturyan

Organized Leader of the Artsakh Oblast, Nagorno-Karabakh Region

- Controls the Armenian-nationalized Nagorno-Karabakh Region, located as an enclave inside the borders of Azerbaijan

- Does not recognize Azerbaijani authority

- Fights for the independence of the Nagorno-Karabakh people, would settle for Armenian rule

- Yells "Down with the Azerbaijani tyrants!" once every three hours; dedication to this task is unerring and results in restless bouts of brief sleep

Former freedom fighter, Artsakh Oblast, Nagorno-Karabakh Region

- Fought for the return of Artsakh to its time as a principality in the Middle Ages

- Read Elegy on the Death of Grand Prince Juansher to the people every Tuesday at 1, so that they may remember the glory days of the independence of Artsakh

Former clergyman of the great prophet, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Armenian glorious overlord of all

Accommodations needed:

- Must be willing to give 4 days between shifts, as travel is limited to a poorly maintained railway line between Ketelparaq and Stepanakert, and then outgoing flights from Stepanakert.

- Must make enough money per shift to pay for the flights both in and out of Stepanakert, and the train tickets both to and from Ketelparaq.

- Must be given off May 29 every year, as it is a holy day of rememberance of the martyrdom of Great Prophet Henrikh Mkhitaryan, when the Azerbaijani tyrants cut him down rather than allow him to enter their country.

RESUME

Mike Hockertz

email
whatever else

EDUCATION

Masters Degree in Sales and Buying Logistics - 1.7 GPA
Bachelors Degree in Sales and Buying Logistics from University of Alabama - 2.0 GPA
High School Degree - Graduated with a 2.3 GPA
Middle School Degree - Graduated with B-
Elementary School Degree - Graduated with A+

WORK EXPERIENCE

Junior Buyer 2013-2019
- Secured quotes from vendors of required resources
- Tracked purchase price, quality, and delivery speed
- Bought and resold girl guide cookies.

Quality Assurance Dummy 2012

- Tested the safety of scrap cars bought and resold
- Tested the safety of resale items such as can openers and jetpacks

Best Buy Employee - March 31st 2011 - April 2nd 2011
- Sold various electronics to consumers
- Played with the beeping security sensors on company time

SKILLS

Multiple hours in the Office 365 Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Strong communication and negotiation skills
Able to wrangle a snake up to 9 inches if needed

can improve this however, especially the job descriptions

Edited by Nykonax

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jonny Neutrino

DOB: 4/20/69

Booty Lake, Canada

Graduated from Stanfurd Colleje with a 4.002 GPA

I specialize in animal work.

Chick sexer- 

I gauged the sex of baby chicks for 3 years. Accuracy rate of 92.9 %

Penguin Breeder-

I breeded penguins for 7 years at the Toronto Zoo.

Greatest achievment: Created penguin- human hybrid by fricking a penguin. Got me fired.

Crash test dummy-

Worked for Boeing Aerospace for 2 years, suffered life threating injury.

Snake Milker-

Milked snakes after recovering from aforementioned life threatening injury for 1 year until being bitten by a king cobra.

SKILLS:

I can speak Klingon and Ewok Fluently.

I once caught a baseball in Little League.

Ate the most hot dogs in a competition to throw out the ceremonial first pitch of the New York Mets. Threw it ten feet behind me.

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...