NA Conference Finals GM 4: Toronto Legion vs. Vancouver Wolves

VHL Games

Figures. The one game of the series Rift is actually on the offense has an off night. We seem more out of sync than out of it though. Sadly going to have to rely on the 3-1 "curse" to come back now though. 

8 minutes ago, Devise said:

Figures. The one game of the series Rift is actually on the offense has an off night. We seem more out of sync than out of it though. Sadly going to have to rely on the 3-1 "curse" to come back now though. 

That update for Rift did not help the team balance :(

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Devise said:

Riga be like "excuse me." 

I mean yes but Vancouver hasn’t won yet either. Let me have faith in my team :P

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

I mean I’d be okay with a rematch between Helsinki and Vancouver. Would be nice to beat up on @Beaviss again.

Your team ain't as good as last year and mine took a big step. Vancouver will be the faves in that series if it comes to it.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

Your team ain't as good as last year and mine took a big step. Vancouver will be the faves in that series if it comes to it.

You underestimate my abilities in the playoffs. I had a shitty regular season but that doesn’t mean I can’t aim for the Kanou.

11 hours ago, Devise said:

I wish you good luck with that! I am hoping for the same with Philly i wonder if it will work out for either of us...lol

I'll put my money on you, I don't have that kind of sim luck.

Good Luck