Roast Beketov Thread: The Ultimate VHL Roast-a-Thon, Week 5

Gustav

Some say that the best way to get banned, without doing anything illegal or morally deplorable, of course (and, OK, fine, without making multis), is to repeatedly say the wrong things to the right people. Well, guess what, VHL--they can't ban us all if we do it en masse. Go for it!

Also sure, I’ll sign up, who doesn’t love roasting the boss? Joined the first day the VHL was open, way back 12 years ago. Have never GMed but have done basically every roll aside from that at least once. Been blue team since 2017 and was one of the driving forces behind banning Boubabi. Also was the first player ever drafted in the VHL and subsequently the first player ever suspended in the VHL.

#Bek4Roast? You bet. Let's take soon-to-be-dad @Beketov, and give him something to be anxious about while he's still got some free time in his life.

Tagging those who signed up here, with my usual statement-- to read the rules, or to sign up, click here. If you're tagged and don't want to be, or if you don't want to sign up but would like to be tagged in these threads anyway, let me know.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

Have never GMed but have done basically every roll aside from that at least once.

First of all, @Beketov, I'm disappointed by your skills as an editor.

Imagine not making the finals for like 15 seasons, including back to back semi final losses to wild card teams, and then leaving for the team that beat you, and then being the simmer for that teams cup run. the only word I have is bruh