Thoughts on the playoffs

Matt_O

The VHL playoffs is an exciting time. Well not really, since Malmo was eliminated long ago, but it's still pretty cool. This year we have a lot of storylines and some cool stuff going on. Remember after Game 6 when dil did this?

:cal:BEAVISS IS SHIT:cal:

What a clown, am I right? The Wranglers lost to Vancouver in overtime of game 7 again, and Vancouver is proven to be the ultimate dil slayer. I crowned the Wolves as the least hated team, which is probably very untrue, but I think everyone likes them for beating dil all the time. 

Now they are up 3-1 on Toronto, which is crazy. The Legion won the cup back to back as a wildcard, but finish 25 points ahead of everyone and then lose in the semi finals? It's not over yet, but it looks bleak. The Wolves may be onto something. 

In the VHLM, I am a happy camper. Even though Vegas lost, we beat the Lynx in game one, which is all I really wanted. I didn't even really expect to win a game. I am most happy about the Reapers losing to the Storm. At the trade deadline, Philly signed Brock Louth, Benny Graves and Cinnamon Block, three returning members. They took a title favorite and added three really good players. So some people were upset. Not because they broke the rules (they actually did break the rules, but it was very minor), but because the three of the biggest players that re-created went to a team where they get fourth line minutes in an attempt to win a free ring. Well this did not happen and they lost which makes me very happy.