Hello! newbie here - Dmo48

Dmo48

Hello all! 

Happy to join and get started - to be honest I’m still entirely confused as to what this is and how it all work - but I think I have some sort of idea - and it looks like a lot of fun.

if anyone feels like giving me a breakdown. Id appreciate it - if not that’s fine too - I’ll be doing my own research in the mean time.

looking forward to connecting in the future,

thank you!

Good luck, man! It’s a little intimidating at first but it’s really easy once you wrap your head around it.

If you need any help or have any questions shoot me a Private Message I’d be more than happy to help.

You can join the league discord as well if you wanted to get on and chat with the community!

12 minutes ago, STZ said:

Good luck, man! It’s a little intimidating at first but it’s really easy once you wrap your head around it.

If you need any help or have any questions shoot me a Private Message I’d be more than happy to help.

You can join the league discord as well if you wanted to get on and chat with the community!

seconded

The discord community is a great way to learn about the league and how to earn TPE. You can also check out the new member guide area.

@Dmo48 for sure, our league Discord is a great place to learn about the league and get your questions answered.

The VHLM Newsletter, which I'll link here, is also a great resource when getting started as it's got a list of everything you can do to earn points, in writing. 

I'll also add my name to the list of "people you can message with any further questions," and I'd be willing to bet that any other GM or experienced member would be happy to help as well. 

Good luck, and I hope to see you around the site!

1 hour ago, STZ said:

Thank you - I’ll be sure to keep in touch!

13 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

@Dmo48 for sure, our league Discord is a great place to learn about the league and get your questions answered.

The VHLM Newsletter, which I'll link here, is also a great resource when getting started as it's got a list of everything you can do to earn points, in writing. 

I'll also add my name to the list of "people you can message with any further questions," and I'd be willing to bet that any other GM or experienced member would be happy to help as well. 

Good luck, and I hope to see you around the site!

Gustav

This is great info and resources - I truly appreciate it all!

Look forward to connecting soon!

d