Pat Svoboda on Offseason Plans

StamkosFan

Pat Svoboda spoke to the media after Riga's heartbreaking elimination from the playoffs, and was happy to discuss his offseason plans. "It's definitely good to get my mind off of hockey, good to think about the offseason and doing some fun things. I'm intending to travel, I am planning on going to Hawaii and surfing the Pacific for a few days. Probably do some hiking too, there's some sick volcanoes and stuff. Then I'll head back to Riga and start training, maybe host a few team movie nights at my place. There'll be some fan events too that I agreed to do where I'll sign stuff for some fans and take pictures with some kids. It'll be nice to just goof off for a little bit and relax, everything has been super stressful for a long time. Before you know it, the next season will be starting up again and it'll be back to the grind once again. Having a break is exactly what we need to get back into the right state of mind to come back and win it all. Work hard and play hard, that's what they say, I intend to do both of those," said Pat Svoboda.