Continental Cup Finals GM 4: Vancouver Wolves vs. Helsinki Titans

VHL Games

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Pepper is Helsinki if Pepper wasn't so dominate the series would be done already.

Nah, I just need to stop getting points. Whenever I do we lose, whenever I don’t we win.

Imagine getting outshot in all four games by at least 10, including two games where the other team had over 50 shots on net, and then having the absolute audacity to trash talk. The only member on Helsinki who has the privilege to smack talk is Sonnet

3 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Imagine getting outshot in all four games by at least 10, including two games where the other team had over 50 shots on net, and then having the absolute audacity to trash talk. The only member on Helsinki who has the privilege to smack talk is Sonnet

Imagine that in the Finals, outshooting the other team doesn't matter if you lose. All that matters is Ws. Also, we've outscored them thru 4 games as well.

29 minutes ago, Quik said:

Imagine that in the Finals, outshooting the other team doesn't matter if you lose. All that matters is Ws. Also, we've outscored them thru 4 games as well.

Imagine getting badly outplayed by a team that isn't even as good as you and only being in the series because of your goalie. 

3 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Imagine getting badly outplayed by a team that isn't even as good as you and only being in the series because of your goalie. 

After last season, we're saving the actual effort for later in the series.

43 minutes ago, gorlab said:

I'm tired of commenting on this boring series, with the false hope that I'll get some VHL Lotto reward for doing so. 

I'm in the games homie and I am tired of posting too lmao - lotto needs to get re-vamped ASAP