Nathan MacKinnon Retirement

bagelbitesisbae

I'm so sad to say that I have retired from Victory Hockey League, but it doesn't mean that I'm going to be away from this website forever. This online forum has really treated me with the utmost respect and I am grateful that I was able to experience this website. I was able to accomplish the feat of being a successful player in the VHLM. I was apart of a really supportive organization with encouraging teammates/general managers. I'd like to give a special shoutout to @ShawnGlade for having belief in me as a player and being quite vigilant about making sure that each and every player was receiving their personal needs. Again, this isn't the end of me. I plan on creating another player when I get the time. 

Thank you! 

- Nathan MacKinnon

2 hours ago, bagelbitesisbae said:

I'm so sad to say that I have retired from Victory Hockey League, but it doesn't mean that I'm going to be away from this website forever. This online forum has really treated me with the utmost respect and I am grateful that I was able to experience this website. I was able to accomplish the feat of being a successful player in the VHLM. I was apart of a really supportive organization with encouraging teammates/general managers. I'd like to give a special shoutout to @ShawnGlade for having belief in me as a player and being quite vigilant about making sure that each and every player was receiving their personal needs. Again, this isn't the end of me. I plan on creating another player when I get the time. 

Thank you! 

- Nathan MacKinnon

But who’s will make NHL articles for us