Dark days in Calgary for Brick Wahl.

BladeMaiden

Doom And Gloom In Calgary For Brick Wahl

These are dark days in Calgary for Brick Wahl.

Earlier on in the season you could have asked Brick if he thought things could get worse in Calgary and we would have answered he could not think of a worst thing happening than John Frostbeard @FrostBeardbeing acquired in a Savvy move by Seattle GM Banackock @Banackock. The fuzzy faced Latvian was one of Wahls close companions on the team and he was amongst the most heartbroken players on Calgary when that news hit.  Which explains why the living Wahl of a Goalie would not have believed anyone who told him that a tougher trade was yet to come. News broke late in the evening that Calgary had made a trade, Brick who is known for being involved in the goings on of upper management was blindsided. This trade came out of nowhere. Without so much as a word Elasmobranch Fish @Sharkstrong had been sent packing to Shawn Glade’s @ShawnGlade HC Davos Dynamos.

Sources close to Wahl say he clutched at his phone in disbelief upon reading the news. It’s not like you can blame the poor guy, two close friends gone within weeks of each other. The Only statement Wahl was willing to make at this time was “There are some people you can not replace in the Roster, it is not about points or winning, they are just worth more than that as people. Elasmobranch Fish is part of what made Calgary feel like a home for me and now with him gone I can honestly say it feels empty” Wahls eyes welled with tears but he blinked them back “ but in the end this is part of hockey and I will do what I can to ensure my teams success, I know he will do the same for his new team. I hope Davos knows what an amazing player they just acquired.” Wahl was asked about what he though about the direction the team was going in, his only answer was “No Comment.”

Edited by BladeMaiden

2 minutes ago, Green said:

7 minutes after posting, i had enough time. The song is just what came to mind after reading it.

I'm glad my bleeding heart reminded you of a song lol

There have been too many tough moves regarding Calgary lately, they have been costly too.

6 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

I'm glad my bleeding heart reminded you of a song lol

There have been too many tough moves regarding Calgary lately, they have been costly too.

I came in, I know I'm not Fish or Frostbeard but something?

4 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

I came in, I know I'm not Fish or Frostbeard but something?

Ya this isn’t personal for the guys who were brought in because you definitely hold value and are great members.  I don’t think anyone could say anything against you, @Esso2264 or @Psanchez55 and it is why I didn’t mention the guys coming in. I have too much respect for you guys to drag you into my feelings about what went down. However, it holds true that @Sharkstrong became  a major part of what i loved about Calgary and for me personally it sucks to see him go. 

Sorry, I'm late to this.

I'm afraid Fish is still trying to cope with the idea of defending for another goalie. Wahl was his biggest support in the league since being drafted and pushed him to become a better player and a better teammate. His time in Calgary was unforgettable.

3 hours ago, Green said:

No idea, but i do have this nice polteagiest for you

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor polteagiest

Instead it’s a poltergeist in a pot! I think the tea would be referring to how sad I was when i head about the moves. If you read into it I’m sure you could find a bit more lol

4 hours ago, Green said:

No idea, but i do have this nice polteagiest for you

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor polteagiest

That's nothing compared to the new Koffing

Ghost types have always sucked outside of Mimikyu and Giratina tbh

4 minutes ago, Enorama said:

That's nothing compared to the new Koffing

Ghost types have always sucked outside of Mimikyu and Giratina tbh

Wonderguard Spiritomb begs to differ, that thing helped me kill alot of teams in the past

2 minutes ago, Green said:

Wonderguard Spiritomb begs to differ, that thing helped me kill alot of teams in the past

As I first watch my heartfelt post thread slowly become a pokemon chat...

200.gif

After the 2nd pokemon comment...

animation love GIF