ECN "Statement from J.Frostbeard following contract extension"

FrostBeard

1469396357_ECN-Copy.jpg.d818861e2bd1600e67548c2943147c9b.jpg

Statement from J.Frostbeard 

After signing a two year minimum extension with Seattle Bears I felt that it was necessary to address the reason behind this decision. First of all, I have been a part of 4 teams in my career - Philadelphia Reapers, Yukon Rush (Half of the season), Calgary Wranglers (Around 20 games) and Seattle Bears. Our of those teams, only Philly and Seattle felt like home. So from my point of view it was logical to sign an extension with a team I have a connection with and everyone around is just lovely - from our GM to everyone who I share the ice with. When it comes to the trade that sent me from Calgary to Seattle, I guess I just have to show why that was the biggest mistake that Calgary has done in the last few seasons. I want to be that RW player everyone will talk about in a season or two. 

Adding from my experience of being traded, it is sad, surely, but when you move on and look at all the positive aspects it fades away. Now all I am sad about is that I only signed 2 year extension with Seattle, should have been a career extension but oh well.

All in all - let's go Bears and beat some tough teams, the next season will show how good we really are!