Eagles celebrates cup win during parade

Greg_Di

It was a day to remember in downtown Vancouver today as the Wolves took part in the Continental Cup championship parade.

D9SSCv4XsAE5jCh.jpg

Greg Eagles was seen drinking and partying with his team-mates during the parade and almost fell off the double decker bus.

" It is just a great feeling and im celebrating. It's rare for a rookie to win in their first season and im just enjoying my time here with my team-mates and fans" Said Eagles " I hope we can repeat next season as this is probably the best feeling in the world"

3cbclsojf0531.jpg

Eagles was seen interacting with fans by tossing beach balls into the crowd, tossing signed Wolves gear and posing for pictures.

image.jpg]

Thousands of fans lined the street to celebrate as this is the first major championship to ever come to Vancouver. No other Vancouver team has won any major titles. Fans were going crazy in the street while dancing and celebrating with their favorite Wolves players. The mayor of Vancouver announced that today is National Wolves day and the team also received a key to the city for their outstanding achievement.

Edited by Greg_Di