Some Portal things

Matt_O

I know that we just had a big update, and it was a nice glow up for the portal. It looks better now. That being said, I do have two issues. Only two though.

1. Under each teams roster, I can't just click a button to see each players stats from the previous season. There used to be that button for Stats but it is not there anymore. It isn't so bad but just kind of an annoyance when writing medias and such.

2. This one annoys me more. Under each team's roster, there aren't any positions next to the players. I don't know why this got removed in the update? Maybe something behind the scenes messed this up, and if so, fine. But not having positions next to each player is really annoying when writing medias, and doing mock drafts, having to click on each player to see their position.

The update was great, but these two things getting removed seems unneccessary? As I said before, if it messes up with the code, that's fine. But this seems like an easy issue to fix. If it isn't, then you can just disregard this.

2 hours ago, Matt_O said:

2. This one annoys me more. Under each team's roster, there aren't any positions next to the players. I don't know why this got removed in the update? Maybe something behind the scenes messed this up, and if so, fine. But not having positions next to each player is really annoying when writing medias, and doing mock drafts, having to click on each player to see their position.

I noticed this the other day and it really slowed me down trying to write my article.

• Senior Admin
23 hours ago, Matt_O said:

This one annoys me more. Under each team's roster, there aren't any positions next to the players. I don't know why this got removed in the update? Maybe something behind the scenes messed this up, and if so, fine. But not having positions next to each player is really annoying when writing medias, and doing mock drafts, having to click on each player to see their position.

This one is definitely not intentional - there were some changes to how positions were handled so I'm guessing that just needs to be updated. 

23 hours ago, Matt_O said:

Under each teams roster, I can't just click a button to see each players stats from the previous season. There used to be that button for Stats but it is not there anymore. It isn't so bad but just kind of an annoyance when writing medias and such

This one was actually a decision I made. As I added the all-time stats and whatnot I found that team pages were getting to large and current season stats were the logical thing to go given the Team Scoring page exists.